Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lion Hunter criticised for killing "beautiful" animal (her words)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
That's not for our cultures to decide. It's up to the Africans. Their country, their animals.

Using this rather ridiculous argument back at you :

Please don't ever comment on anything about BHA - you're a foreigner and not even someone from Brighton and Hove. Therefore it's not your place to tell us how the club should be run or how well we played in the last match. Frankly you shouldn't even be on NSC - you're not an Albion supporter.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Very good, I am just surprised that someone who has no British in them let alone any association with Brighton would say they are a Brighton supporter.
I know. You'd think he'd be a Palace fan, what with him being a complete ****

;)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I understand them quite well. Or did the answer to your feral cat question not get the response you wanted?

You responded to Commanders analogy (that if shooting non-natives was fair game, then aboriginies should be able to shoot white people) saying that it would be okay to shoot tourists - i.e. newly arrived white folk, but not yourself - a descendant of immigrants. Thus, to run with the ANALOGY it would follow that you'd only see newly arrived CATS as fair game. Its not that hard.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Probably not no. Nothing in it for me to want to kill it. Wouldn't want a lion rug nor a big furry head on a wall, doesn't appeal to me so no point shooting one.
So why do you have the horns of a Water Buffalo hanging on the shed wall?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Probably not no. Nothing in it for me to want to kill it. Wouldn't want a lion rug nor a big furry head on a wall, doesn't appeal to me so no point shooting one.

But if you found the big furry head beautiful, or perhaps all fierce - baring its teeth to look a bit scary, like your buffalo horns? Surely then it would be great to shoot one?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
All of the above are shootable, except one... Dingoes are native.

They erradicated all the Water Buffalo in the NT by rounding them up and shooting them as they carried TB. Also culled camels, goats, pigs etc etc

I hope somebody or something culls you soon. :thumbsup:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Using this rather ridiculous argument back at you :

Please don't ever comment on anything about BHA - you're a foreigner and not even someone from Brighton and Hove. Therefore it's not your place to tell us how the club should be run or how well we played in the last match. Frankly you shouldn't even be on NSC - you're not an Albion supporter.

Yes you're right, it is ridiculous.

Comparing a business with a nations sovereignty.

Would you be OK with the USA telling you how to develop your internal policies? Pretty sure you wouldn't and nor should you.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
But if you found the big furry head beautiful, or perhaps all fierce - baring its teeth to look a bit scary, like your buffalo horns? Surely then it would be great to shoot one?

I don't is the thing. Hypotheticals don't really work.

It's like saying if a random woman kept coming onto to you would you cheat on your Mrs. Then when you say no uping it to a super model to get you to provide the answer you want.

I don't have any connection to Lions so have no desire to shoot one.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes they do. Hypothetically, if I thought lions were beautiful, I would not shoot one. If I thought lions were awful, I would not shoot one. Hypothetically, if I was a **** that liked killing animals for fun, I would want to shoot one.

Just because you can't understand a hypothetical question, doesn't mean they don't work.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

It's like saying if a random woman kept coming onto to you would you cheat on your Mrs. Then when you say no uping it to a super model to get you to provide the answer you want.

I don't have any connection to Lions so have no desire to shoot one.

Its not really to do with 'hypotheticals' at all. You very clearly said the reason you wouldn't shoot a lion is because you don't find them beautiful. Look:

You find them beautiful, I don't really think much of them. I'd not want to shoot one because to me they are shaggy mangy looking things.

That's why I asked you to confirm for us, that them being a bit more magnificent, in your eyes, would make you more disposed to shooting one.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Its not really to do with 'hypotheticals' at all. You very clearly said the reason you wouldn't shoot a lion is because you don't find them beautiful. Look:

Yup.

I find certain ducks quite spectacular to look at in the wild, still going to shoot and eat them though.

I don't see the appeal with Lions myself. Obviously there's a small amount of hunters who do. Same I guess goes for whales. Some people think they are the most magnificent thing and some people don't mind killing them for a purpose.

That's why I asked you to confirm for us, that them being a bit more magnificent, in your eyes, would make you more disposed to shooting one.

I eat most of what I shoot and anything else I kill will be because it's vermin. A lion for me does not fall into either of those catagories thus I would not feel the need to go shoot one.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I eat most of what I shoot and anything else I kill will be because it's vermin. A lion for me does not fall into either of those catagories thus I would not feel the need to go shoot one.

That's not what you said though. You didn't say "I'd not shoot a lion becuase I can't eat it, and nor is it vermin". You said "I'd not want to shoot one because to me they are shaggy mangy looking things." Its a bit confusing Tyrone.

Btw, which are crocodiles? Vermin or sunday lunch?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Not really. Actions and conequences. If she had not done what she did and then bragged about it all over the internet she would not be getting death threats.

So you value her life less than the Lions?

That's interesting.

I'm not saying what she did was right, what I'm saying it people calling for her to be killed are no better than she is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here