Lion Hunter criticised for killing "beautiful" animal (her words)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Poeple who think this is a " skill " , what is skillfull about having a semi automatic and lense against a lion with nothing ?, give them a semi and even it up, then and only then it might be " skillful ". She is sick in the head, period and the photo of her grinningly inanely by the side of a dead noble beast proves it. Dead inside and no soul. I hope she goes to hell.

This. I don't understand people claiming what she did is a skill, she's a disgusting person I'm ashamed to be the same species as her.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Anyone who feels good or boastful after killing an animal for any reason (sport/food/survival) is unenlightened. Sometimes humans must kill animals, but taking any pleasure in it is sick minded to say the least.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Love the irony of white Australians claiming it's perfectly acceptable to shoot anything that isn't a native species in the country. Maybe the Aborigines should use the same ideology.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyone saying the woman who killed the Lion should be killed is no better than she is.

Not really. Actions and conequences. If she had not done what she did and then bragged about it all over the internet she would not be getting death threats.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
surely the original meaning of hunting was for food and personally I have no problem with that you hunt it and you eat it, what this lady has done is kill a proud animal that is becoming a rarity.

I hope when all the lions are gone she will proudly show the photo to her grandchildren saying "look what I done" I am sure the kids will love her for it

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There's quite clearly something wrong with her in the head.

If not in personal peril, a normal person would be awestruck by the sight of such a magnificent beast in the wild. A normal person would enjoy and appreciate its beauty and majesty, and marvel at its existance in our world. Only someone who has something fundamentally wrong with them would see that lion and think "I want to shoot it".

I guess it must satisfy some deep-seated feeling of inadequacy she must have. Shooting that lion will apparently prove to the world how "strong" she is, when in fact all it proves is that theres something very, very wrong with her.

The thick slut.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I saw this on my facebook a couple of day ago. I can't believe anybody is sticking up for her, that woman is a horrible, horrible c**t.

She's been brainwashed to believe that it's ok to slaughter wild animals, how f**ked up is that :nono:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
out of interest does anyone know the nationality of this woman???

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Seen a lot of these 'trophy' photos over the last week or two, mainly elephants. I couldn't despise these people any more than I do. Pure scum of the earth in my opinion. I really hope karma does exist in these cases.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
American.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Seen a lot of these 'trophy' photos over the last week or two, mainly elephants. I couldn't despise these people any more than I do. Pure scum of the earth in my opinion. I really hope karma does exist in these cases.

I am sure you have seen the one doing the rounds of fb with a family kneeling by an elephant with food still in it's mouth they killed. I had to delete it as it made me feel physically sick.

I have to admit that in my youth I spent every summer holiday wandering around the woods behind my house shooting anything that moved, I must have killed hundreds of birds, squirrels, rabbits. I never batted an eyelid to it, it was fun.

Now I'm old I don't, if I can help it, kill anything, even flies are ushered out of windows.

Except wasps, wasps are *******s and deserve to die.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Love the irony of white Australians claiming it's perfectly acceptable to shoot anything that isn't a native species in the country. Maybe the Aborigines should use the same ideology.

What irony? It was your people who did it genius.

So yeah, let them shoot any Brit tourists then if that'll make you happy.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What irony? It was your people who did it genius.

So yeah, let them shoot any Brit tourists then if that'll make you happy.

So when did European settlers become the Australian pioneers.

To be honest the blame for what happened should be shared, but until Australia begins to take some responsibility for what happened during it's early years the issues won't progress very far

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That's not for our cultures to decide. It's up to the Africans. Their country, their animals.

Their animals ? They belong to no one really do they ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports