Lion Hunter criticised for killing "beautiful" animal (her words)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
What's he/her name?

Devo...

Whippet-Good.jpg

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Cats, dog(one), sheep, cow(one), goats, kangaroo, rabbits, foxes, buffalo(one), starlings, sparrows, crows, ducks. Maybe a few more that I can't think of.

Watch Animal farm

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Does Devo agree with this US women shooting the Lion?

I think he'd appreciate that said nation was built on a long history of hunting as a means of survival,business and sport.

Unlike the UK where hunting was something for the upper classes to control and rule over the US was not class based but for most common man to partake in.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Can you stop now?

What's wrong with me getting to know Devo? You know i'm barking mad! I hope you're not getting jealous of the attention a dog get's over you?

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I think he'd appreciate that said nation was built on a long history of hunting as a means of survival,business and sport.

Unlike the UK where hunting was something for the upper classes to control and rule over the US was not class based but for most common man to partake in.

That's fair enough of Devo to see this as his reason for hunting I respect that. Considering lions are native to Africa, if a Lion is killed for no reason other than target practise and jeep driving, by someone not native to the land. Who is the Vermin?

(Not for Devo)

Last edited:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
That's fair enough of Devo to see this as his reason for hunting I respect that. Considering lions are native to Africa, if a Lion is killed for no reason other than target practise and jeep driving, by someone not native to the land. Who is the Vermin?

(Not for Devo)

How do you know its not for a reason?

A reason could be they want a Lion's head hanging on their wall.

p.s we all come from Africa ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports