Lion Hunter criticised for killing "beautiful" animal (her words)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
How do you know its not for a reason?

A reason could be they want a Lion's head hanging on their wall.

p.s we all come from Africa ...

I guess the reason was so she could pose for a picture after killing the lion. She's a media whore. It's more likely she has a picture of her own face hanging on her wall.

PS That's debatable......

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
The legality of what she did is not the question. What she has done, many people find morally repulsive. All she is guilty of is bragging about it on social media and then wondering why some people are upset. Moral of the story - keep it to yourself.

IndianaPaul

Kingdom Of Withdean
Dec 19, 2008
Just a shame none of its lion mates were behind the next bush ready to bite her head off and maul the hunt organiser to death

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Only Biggums would try to make this some kind of political issue. Moron. The woman is a clucking idiot, and deserves a mauling from a lion in return.

Get stuffed. The OP started off by using political terminology quoting from a left wing flog of a failed paper.

It's no coincidence those same people he described love to get in the way of other people going about their lawful activities.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Get stuffed. The OP started off by using political terminology quoting from a left wing flog of a failed paper.

It's no coincidence those same people he described love to get in the way of other people going about their lawful activities.

I used political terminology by linking a paper that sits to the left?????

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
For those who may be interested, I knew a local man who ran hunting safari's here until he was mauled by a Lion. I will leave it up to you to decide whether his extensive but non-terminal injuries were payback or not.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Shooting a massive Lion in the prime of its life with a rifle? Oh yeah that takes a lot of skill, I'd have laughed if it ate her, hilarious. Karma will bite her on the arse anyway.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
People might be a bit too quick in judging Ms Bachman here.

melissa-bachman-bowfishing-04e0afa3-sz480x480.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Only Biggums would try to make this some kind of political issue. Moron. The woman is a clucking idiot, and deserves a mauling from a lion in return.

This. The Woman is a sickening, soulless bitch.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Anybody who tries to justify something as pointless as this is a :tosser: The End

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Poeple who think this is a " skill " , what is skillfull about having a semi automatic and lense against a lion with nothing ?, give them a semi and even it up, then and only then it might be " skillful ". She is sick in the head, period and the photo of her grinningly inanely by the side of a dead noble beast proves it. Dead inside and no soul. I hope she goes to hell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports