Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Linesman tells Lescott to see fans

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They didn't appear to moan when they were asked to pay £58 to watch their team play Chelsea before christmas.
First I've heard of that.
You've got to love agendas.

D

Deleted member 18477

As a guy said on 606 yesterday, it's all well and good these City supporters moaning and complaining about the Arsenal ticket prices but their owners are playing a big part in making top-flight football an over priced market when paying ridiculous amounts for their players plus the staggering wages of Yaya Toure etc. They didn't appear to moan when they were asked to pay £58 to watch their team play Chelsea before christmas. Funny that. Arsenal are an easy target for the media in general. I know City supplement their ticket prices to try and fill their ground. Arsenal are a club run differently, based in London and with a far larger fan base.

this. man city send back a load of tickets... arsenal fans say thank you very much and snap them up! another sell out for the gooners! which just goes to show that the tickets are not too expensive if people are still willing to buy them!

if tickets were too expensive then people would actually not have the money to buy a ticket and we'd see plenty of empty seats around the country. but clearly fans can afford them as they keep buying the tickets!!!

p.s. purely a ticket based point. i understand that city fans would have had to travel as well which would have come at an additional cost. however they have mega rich owners and if i was bloody loaded like them i'd pay for coaches to get MY fans to the ground!!! but no instead they'd rather pay yaya toure 250k a week!

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here