Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lineker Lodge

Jan 30, 2008
Yes, some of the occupants of the scattering of dinghies crossing the channel (which Mr Farage likes to characterise as an 'invasion') may well flee before being picked up. I'd imagine though that it is far far harder to smuggle yourself into Britain than into France or Germany.

7,000 is an acceptable figure for you then ?
regards
DF

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Always fun to follow a link from BL, take a quick scroll down the timeline and see what kind of scum he associates with online.

[tweet]1309267170833072131[/tweet]

[tweet]1309251375436570628[/tweet]

[tweet]1308709939360210946[/tweet]

[tweet]1308861085450203137[/tweet][/QUOTE

Baker Lite is a thick racist. His links are vile.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This thread is going well. Some seriously sick gammon on NSC, so it seems :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

OK, I managed to switch of the cookies.

I questioned you about your statement about 'British do-gooders in France'. This story you have given me nothing to do with that ("Ahmed said in interview he paid 1,000 euros (£915) for the crossing but was unable to name the organisers").

It would be lovely if you could provide some evidence for you intriguing statements - they could be very important! :thumbsup:

ps It took you nineteen days to find your Daily Mail story. I hope you're not unwell :thumbsup:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

I questioned you about your statement about 'British do-gooders in France'. This story you have given me nothing to do with that ("Ahmed said in interview he paid 1,000 euros (£915) for the crossing but was unable to name the organisers").

It would be lovely if you could provide some evidence for you intriguing statements - they could be very important! :thumbsup:

ps It took you nineteen days to find your Daily Mail story. I hope you're not unwell :thumbsup:

Wonderful sentence construction as per norm H, just don't become a Watford Gap Mk II with the emojis, reduces the gravitas.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wonderful sentence construction as per norm H, just don't become a Watford Gap Mk II with the emojis, reduces the gravitas.

I'll make a mental note of your sage advice.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Always fun to follow a link from BL, take a quick scroll down the timeline and see what kind of scum he associates with online.

[tweet]1309267170833072131[/tweet]

[tweet]1309251375436570628[/tweet]

[tweet]1308709939360210946[/tweet]

[tweet]1308861085450203137[/tweet]

I fear you may well be on drugs Mylene love. You seem to travel to some sinister places when you trawl tinternet.
Just out of interest Mylene, how many degrees of separation did you have to scroll down to find some of that old pony? I just posted a tweet of a man going loopy waving a sharp object , probably posted it over a week ago now, you must have a right did down to find the old bobbins you posted.
Stay safe and wash your hands x.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008

Well done H , just have a dig around the www you don't need me to dig it up for you , thanks for your concern by the way I've just got back from a break in Kernow
Regards
DF

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I fear you may well be on drugs Mylene love. You seem to travel to some sinister places when you trawl tinternet.
Just out of interest Mylene, how many degrees of separation did you have to scroll down to find some of that old pony? I just posted a tweet of a man going loopy waving a sharp object , probably posted it over a week ago now, you must have a right did down to find the old bobbins you posted.
Stay safe and wash your hands x.

When you follow one of your links, yes, I'm glad you agree. It's a step towards healing.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13059733/gary-lineker-housed-refugee-beautiful-home-letter/

GARY Lineker has revealed he housed a refugee in his £4million home for a month.

The Match of the Day host, 59, showed a letter the migrant — named Rasheed — gave him, thanking him for the stay at his “beautiful home

That’s some letter isn’t it, I saw an image of it yesterday.

Gary obviously got a migrant that was fluent in English and could write like a native, the handwriting alone is very good.

In short Gary got himself a Patsy, not one who would have compelled him to replace all his best cutlery with plastic spoons.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
That’s some letter isn’t it, I saw an image of it yesterday.

Gary obviously got a migrant that was fluent in English and could write like a native, the handwriting alone is very good.

In short Gary got himself a Patsy, not one who would have compelled him to replace all his best cutlery with plastic spoons.

snigger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here