Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lincoln City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Couldn't agree more. Why on earth risk either of our main strikers. If we go out of the cup it's no big deal - if we lose one of our main strikers to injury it could cost us our best ever chance of promotion. In Hughton we trust of course but I wouldn't have even thought about it.

Maybe because Hemed played the full game the other night against Cardiff ? He is normally subbed after about 70 mins in most games. I think Hughtonn is spot on to rotate the strikers. Can't really live in fear of injuries.

I feel confident of winning this now without replays.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Maybe because Hemed played the full game the other night against Cardiff ? He is normally subbed after about 70 mins in most games. I think Hughtonn is spot on to rotate the strikers. Can't really live in fear of injuries.

This.

People questioning Hughton :shrug:

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

I wouldn't play Tomer either. I'd have played one of the u23s upfront.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I have just noticed that Stephens is completely missing ..........................is he injured

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Total trust in CH of course and no need to fly off the handle but I really, REALLY will be very upset if Murray gets injured. Could just as easily happen in the next league game, mind you.

The very reason we need cover,in Hemed we have that,we need another..

Like you i would be really upset too if Murray got injured,but only because he got injured..if that makes sense.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I have just noticed that Stephens is completely missing ..........................is he injured

So is Duffy,Knocky,Stockdale.etc

Stephens is a best midfielder who can loose his head occasionally. We have depth in midfield not to risk him.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
So if we do win today and in the next round draw say a Chelsea ect if they win of course would people still say don't start with Murray or Hemed , it's a game of football v another team we want to beat , Hughton has mixed it up really well not only showing respect to the opposition but giving us a real chance to progress , Murray could trip up on a bloody matchstick at any time , if he's fit he should play , IMO of course .

Ralphingtonpuss

May 27, 2010
Nottingham
714b1f7e5d5192c5df097668bdb24a3f.jpg

Lads warming up [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
First Row

Has Glenn Murray played at Wembley?