Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Likely side for Burnley ? Barnes/Orlandi doubts

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Ward has played up front for Wolves - in fact he was initially signed by them as a striker/winger, before being stuck at left back by Mick McCarthy.

Perfect plan. What on earth could go wrong with that?? Ah no left back you say?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Whack Bridcutt in the middle of our team, get Buckley playing again, and we'll be quite difficult to beat. I've been pleasantly surprised by Andrews and Agustien.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Perfect plan. What on earth could go wrong with that?? Ah no left back you say?

I wouldn't (and didn't) suggest Ward playing up front as a plan. However, he would appear to be one of the only options available if Ulloa was to get injured during the game tomorrow (with Calde switching to left back and David at RB, or with Chicksen at left back if he is fit enough for the bench). Especially given Buckley's poor form so far this season.

At the moment, I am still far more concerned with the lack of depth at full-back, rather than the lack of depth up front.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Whack Bridcutt in the middle of our team, get Buckley playing again, and we'll be quite difficult to beat. I've been pleasantly surprised by Andrews and Agustien.

Get Buckley playing again, think he needs a psychologist, he's just not the player he was. Make no error, I want him to find something in his game but how long can he be included in the starting line up with this very indifferent form.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Same side as Saturday. Basic rule of management, don't change a winning side, unless you have to.

Agree with this, all starters from the game at Birmingham deserve to start again...it's just the subs who need thinking about. Maybe Lua Lua or Solly will get a chance for 30 minutes or so.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Shows how woefully short of fit strikers we are. Down to just Leo now, rookies not good enough yet.

Which is why we bloody well need to sign someone....and soon.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I wouldn't (and didn't) suggest Ward playing up front as a plan. However, he would appear to be one of the only options available if Ulloa was to get injured during the game tomorrow (with Calde switching to left back and David at RB, or with Chicksen at left back if he is fit enough for the bench). Especially given Buckley's poor form so far this season.

At the moment, I am still far more concerned with the lack of depth at full-back, rather than the lack of depth up front.

What time zone are you in? :D

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
What is up with Orlandi? Keep hearing that he's not fit but no-one's mentioned what's wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here