Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Likely side for Burnley ? Barnes/Orlandi doubts

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Had a shocker. Thankfully everyone else played reasonably well.

Can anyone remember the last game that Buckley played well? I am beginning to think that he is somewhat overrated based on his performances of late. Very, very poor.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
------------------------Pig

--------/Calderon Greer Upson ward

----------Andrews Agustein Lopez
Buckley-------------------------------Lua Lua
-----------------------ulloa

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Can anyone remember the last game that Buckley played well? I am beginning to think that he is somewhat overrated based on his performances of late. Very, very poor.

Ironically, I feel that his form dropped off last season after he was 'bigged up' by Gus and everyone else...... probably post Wolves away.

Towards the end he was inconsistent at best.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Ironically, I feel that his form dropped off last season after he was 'bigged up' by Gus and everyone else...... probably post Wolves away.

Towards the end he was inconsistent at best.

He was pretty superb Blackpool home and capped it with the goal of the game.
Fantastic finish at Forest for what should have been three points.

Then his pinpoint cross at Selhurst should have been buried by Hammond and we may have been off to Wembley.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I wouldn't be surprised to see Buckley on the bench tomorrow, with either March/Lua Lua taking his place. Play either of those as a genuine winger as opposed to behind Ulloa, and move Spanish Dave/Agustien up to support Ulloa instead.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Doubt either JFC or March will start but Crofts hasn't impressed me so far and sadly neither has Buckley.

-----------------Kush-----------
Calde-----Greer------Upson-----Ward
----------------Andrews-----------
--------Agustien--------JFC-----
March-------------------------Spanish
-----------------Ulloa----------

SamPeters18

Feb 19, 2011
Peacehaven

Kuszczak
Calderon - Greer - Upson - Ward
Andrews
Lopez - Augustien
Buckley - Ulloa - LuaLua

Subs
Ankergren - El-Abd - Chicksen - JFC - Crofts - March - Barker

This would be my team for this weekend, hopefully Chicksen could be on bench after playing for the reserves so could be a nice thing for him, despite scoring the winner i feel Crofts will be on the bench, Andrews will continue in the "Bridcutt" role, not the most experienced bench for us but im sure we can all have faith for tomorrow!

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
i wouldnt play lua lua because i think his head is all over the place at moment and i feel he needs a kick up the arse by someone at the club

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I'd like to see:

Kuszczak
Calderon ~ Greer ~ Upson ~ Ward
Crofts ~ Andrews ~ Agustien
Buckley ~ Ulloa ~ Lualua

Bench: Ankergren, Maksimenko, Ince, Forster-Caskey, Lopez, March, Barnes (or someone else if he's unavailable)​

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wow our side really does look much weaker than last yr. Let's hope FFP and Barber's purse strings allow us to sign more players :(

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Wow our side really does look much weaker than last yr. Let's hope FFP and Barber's purse strings allow us to sign more players :(

Apart from left-back, where are we weaker than last year? I'd say that we're stronger in many positions, particularly in comparison to the first half of last season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here