Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Life changing gadgets

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Bags for life seem to have taken over my life.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I'd be weary of those figures, they also claim 10% of Nuts readers are women. There can't be that many proud mums

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'd be weary of those figures, they also claim 10% of Nuts readers are women. There can't be that many proud mums

Sluts checking whether they're in it?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Hmmm, yes, that would seem to diminish their credibility somewhat, I'd agree!

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
At 27 I feel wayyy too old to read the NME nowadays. Also, your taste in music (AFAIK) is too good to be reading Q?!

Christ! I'm 41 and read it every week. Still the best (and only) weekly music paper around.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
And for me (in no particular order)

Airport Express
Apple TV
iPad
iPhone
iMac
Airport Extreme (with Time Capsule)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The Sony MiniDisc player/recorder genuinely revolutionised my life for exactly 6 1/2 weeks in 1999.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
STANNAH_30s_231112_1766 77.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've never had an Ipad, ditto.

I challenge you to carry 6 Guardian's, an Observer, 26 NMEs and a Q Magazine around for a week.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
At 27 I feel wayyy too old to read the NME nowadays. Also, your taste in music (AFAIK) is too good to be reading Q?!

I use the NME more for reference to be honest. It's useful to see which new bands are making a noise. It serves a purpose for me.

Out of interest which magazine(s) do you read? We have a lot of overlap in out taste of music so I am genuinely interested to hear what you read.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Christ! I'm 41 and read it every week.

:thumbsup:

I have been reading it ever since the demise of Sounds. It's a hard habit to break.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I challenge you to carry 6 Guardian's, an Observer, 26 NMEs and a Q Magazine around for a week.

I used to have an iPad, however when i got a new laptop which has a 10" screen but is as powerful as my desktop, I very rarely used it again, and sold it. Part of me still wishes i had it, but ive not found anything that i can't do on the laptop. HOWEVER, that said i would LOVE a retina display iPad, the low-res screen on the original was one of my most hated things, reading on it gave me a terrible headache.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Smartphones have changed IT forever. No more looking at a % bar when you're waiting for something to install/sync, and now if I'm sent to some godforsaken sh1thole to fix something I know nothing about I've got google at my fingertips - that's got me out of the sh1t a few times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here