Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Life after Breaking Bad...

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Watched the first two seasons and I thought they were alright. I think if I watched it on my TV or with someone I'd probably enjoy it more. But watching 5 1 hour episodes in a row on my laptop bored me a little.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Breaking Bad was the best series I think I have ever watched. Getting into The Wire now though.

I use Sky Go and watch stuff I've downloaded on my daily commute. However, it annoys the f*ck out of me how Sky just arbitrarily decide to remove series from the TV Boxsets without warning. I have been left high and dry in the past with The Sopranos and The Wire.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Best programme I've ever watched. Jesse is a legend (I'm 40 next month), maybe I need to get a life. Watched it all in about 6 weeks at the back end of last year, roll on Better Call Saul. Have lent all my discs to 3 people since and they all ploughed through it too. Season 4 is different gravy and like others have said, it just gets better...........and no, I haven't watched anything since and don't intend to. I will be watching all of Breaking Bad again soon, once my mrs gets it back from her mate who has had it for 2 weeks and watched 2 episodes! Women!!!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Two series that started this year on US tv that reall are worth watching:

True Detective

The Blacklist

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
lilyhammer-season-2-netflix-poster.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've just started watching Breaking Bad. Devoured S1 over the course of Tuesday and night. S2 will be debuting tonight, and the only thing that stopped me sticking the first episode of that on last night was that it was 1.45am and I had to be up in 5 hours.

Wish I was unemployed.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The Wire, is for me the best tele i have ever seen. Breaking bad is very good, as is Game of Thrones, and The Sopranos. Why don't we make programmes as good as these anymore. (I do realise Game of Thrones is British made, but commissioned by Americans)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I am still recovering from the final episode!
There are people out there who are yet to watch the series and I feel nothing but envy for what they are about to go through. Nothing has matched Breaking Bad before and after.

I finished it a month ago and it is without doubt the best thing I have seen on TV. It's a real roller coaster of a ride with plenty of twists and the way the plot grows and grows is great.

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
I'm absolutely loving Sons of Anarchy.Its easily up there with Breaking bad and House of cards.
Lilly Hammer is a great black comedy that's well worth a look too.

My Mrs is addicted to Damages staring Glenn Close.It's a fine series that won't disappoint.

Ozymandias86

Jun 24, 2011
Kanazawa
True Detective is the first thing that has come close to filling the gap for me so far - very much recommended. Episode 4 has a breathtaking 6 minute long single take (and is on YouTube etc - spoiler warning however!).

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Nothing beats prison break or breaking bad I'm gutted I watched them both now

Currently watching something called Breakout Kings which is a bit of a spin off from Prison Break. It gets a bit repetitive but then so did Prison Break! It's not bad, they even have an episode centred around T Bag.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Currently watching something called Breakout Kings which is a bit of a spin off from Prison Break. It gets a bit repetitive but then so did Prison Break! It's not bad, they even have an episode centred around T Bag.

Brilliant! Is it on netflix or anything?

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
. As mentioned, True Detective looks like it's going to be good. Hope it lives up to the expectation.

I've found it quite slow and not really got into it. I've watched the first three, so maybe 4 and 5 are a bit more lively. It seems a slow plot like the excellent Wire.

Where the brilliant HBO Banshee is an Adrenalin fueled one off episode, TD seems to be spreading it's main story self over a series.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here