liam dickinson

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
is he still at peterborough he hasnt been in their squad in the last few games

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Looks like the possibility of a swap with Aaron McLean is out of the window.
Yes, the possibility of swapping Aaron McClean, who has had Premier League clubs sniffing around him and a price tag of £5m, for Liam f***ing Dickinson has faded now.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yes, the possibility of swapping Aaron McClean, who has had Premier League clubs sniffing around him and a price tag of £5m, for Liam f***ing Dickinson has faded now.[/QUOTE

Not exactly true as he has asked for a transfer a couple of times this season and nobody has come in for him. Do you think that £5m is a figure that Posh realistically value him at or just a hypothetical figure to say we dont want to sell him?

I think that it is the latter and that if he leaves it will be for a lot less than even half of that. Is he 5 times better than Lambert or 18 x better than Barnard, of course he isnt, probably very much the same as both of them. So a realistic figure is nearer £1 - £1.5m.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Mclean has 7 goals in over 30 games this season, and got 18 in league 1 last term (Similar to Murray and Forster), he's a good player, but £5m (even £1m) seems a hell of a lot of money for him.

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
What's the situation with Dickinson? Will he be here next season playing for us? Or will we look to march him on do you rekon? I would get rid and bring someone in better he didn't look up to it to me!

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
What's the situation with Dickinson? Will he be here next season playing for us? Or will we look to march him on do you rekon? I would get rid and bring someone in better he didn't look up to it to me!

thats a difficult one really. he was only making the bench before going out on loan so its whether or not gus is gonna send him back out again or play him. then again he could always be sold on to someone else. one thing is sure in football.... nothing is certain!!!??????

patbha

Sep 16, 2004
worthing
Rather have dickinson than Holroydmaybe even barnes thought he looked good when coming off the bench and would like to see him here next season unless we buy.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I have a feeling that Gus doesn't rate him much. He was asked a question a few weeks ago about the future of Dickinson and Davies and his reply was something like...'do you want them back then?'.....

Just my opinion, but I think Gus will try and sell these two over the summer.

Last edited:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
WRONG!!!

hamstring pull but may be back in for next weekend's game.

A fair wedge of your post's are about Dickinson... :wave:

C_71_article_1044128_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Yes, the possibility of swapping Aaron McClean, who has had Premier League clubs sniffing around him and a price tag of £5m, for Liam f***ing Dickinson has faded now.[/QUOTE

Not exactly true as he has asked for a transfer a couple of times this season and nobody has come in for him. Do you think that £5m is a figure that Posh realistically value him at or just a hypothetical figure to say we dont want to sell him?

I think that it is the latter and that if he leaves it will be for a lot less than even half of that. Is he 5 times better than Lambert or 18 x better than Barnard, of course he isnt, probably very much the same as bothS of them. So a realistic figure is nearer £1 - £1.5m.
so you think Dickinson is worth £1 - 1.5m????

Jesus think again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here