Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Dickinson Available for Loan...

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
See this is where the problems lie when rumours start....for someone who sounds pretty certain that it was a drinking culture he was involved in, and gives bold statements like that.....where's the proof?? And how did these stories originate. (I'm not a conspiracy theorist btw):thumbsup:

It's only a problem when the players still play for the club. He doesn't, so it doesn't matter anymore. Let's face it, he wasn't great, Gus clearly didn't like his attitude, Gus moved him on to another club and within 2-3 months is available for loan.

Not too many different conclusions to be drawn from that to be fair.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
A member of that vintage of strikers I never saw enough of to form an opinion.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I have it on good authority that Dickinson and Cox were out drinking on the broadway in Haywards heath and beat someone up, this was on a weeknight. For all I know he deserved it and it was their night off on tuesday, but there's too many of these stories floating around for it all to be a conspiricy theory.

I know for a fact this is true as I'm good mates with an eye witness

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I assume Cox stood there holding the manbags then. He'd be about as much use in a fight as he is at taking a corner.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
He obviously had a few evening habits, he joked about this with me at the Burgess Hill game, but I'd have him back straight away.

I thought he always put in a lot of effort and I would like to have seen him play more alongside Murray.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He obviously had a few evening habits, he joked about this with me at the Burgess Hill game, but I'd have him back straight away.

I thought he always put in a lot of effort and I would like to have seen him play more alongside Murray.

Have him back straight away ? :laugh: :facepalm:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

I AGREE I would love someone who wore silly yellow boots, who was crap in the air (worse than Barnes*) and who would not get into the penalty area in case he got hurt and would rather PONCE about on the halfway line back ANYTIME!

YES !

* I actually LIKE Barnes but thats for the NSC naysayers...

Football_Friends

Aug 18, 2010
Oooop North.....Manchester
Each to their own Billy.....id just be a bit careful with comments like that after all that happened a while back on here with the site getting shut down temporarily. Aslong as it's on good authority or them reliable sauces ay...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here