Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leyton Orient vs Brighton Hove Albion match day thread

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Be interested to know if Sullivan is injured but fit enough for the bench or has been dropped

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Albion: (4-4-2) Andersen; Whing, Heath, El-Abd, Borrowdale; Fraser, Jarrett, Bangura, McLeod; Davies, Owusu. Subs: Sullivan (GK), Gargan, Hinshelwood, Carole, Livermore.

Orient: (4-4-2) Jones; Purches, Mkandawire; Chambers; Demetriou; Melligan, Thornton, Daniels, Spence; McGleish, Church. Subs: Morris (GK), Saah, Gray, Morgan, Terry.

Referee: Richard Beeby

No Birchall? Injured?

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Coventry lost good omen for me

In my school days, for some bizar reason coventry where my Prem team. :blush: We had to have one at school, and i always like the underdog and i said "who ever scores first on teletext they will be my team". f***ing Deon dublin. Legend.

Tho Brighton have always been my 1st team and i will never support another.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Be interested to know if Sullivan is injured but fit enough for the bench or has been dropped

He's been taking injections for a while to keep him going.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
In my school days, for some bizar reason coventry where my Prem team. :blush: We had to have one at school, and i always like the underdog and i said "who ever scores first on teletext they will be my team". f***ing Deon dublin. Legend.

Tho Brighton have always been my 1st team and i will never support another.

Coventry are a bit like my own personal Palace. I get a bit of stick up here from the locals. So I always enjoy a Coventry defeat. So the day has started well and lets hope it finishes on a high

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
McLeod to half time or a bit after then Carole makes sense
Fraser preferred to Birchall gives more defensive cover.
Seems okay (though none of us armchair managers predicted it !!)

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I can't get into NSC Live Chat......anyone else having a problem....?

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Coventry are a bit like my own personal Palace. I get a bit of stick up here from the locals. So I always enjoy a Coventry defeat. So the day has started well and lets hope it finishes on a high

eye. I feel a 5-0 thumping of the O's today.

maidstoneseagull

Jul 21, 2004
Maidstone
Murray didn't make bench which is a shame but prefer this to rushing him back. Mcleod is natural left and is a bigger presence. I know he is not everyones (!) favourite but I think there is a lot more to him and his crossing his decent.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Brighton are 23/10 for the win today.....could be a decent bet!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here