Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leyton Orient vs Brighton Hove Albion match day thread

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Teams how haven't won away come to withdean and win, teams that have never kept a clean sheet get a shut out against us, players on goal droughts get back in the mood against us.

Has it occured to you that all this happens because we are, in fact, shite?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Did you get a bad feeling when we last played them and they hadn't beaten us for 7 games? These things have to come to an end at somepoint.

I was unaware of a 7 game streak back then. Oh my god. It's me! It's when I become aware of these things, I curse the team...

I accept total blame for todays defeat :angel:

...Phew. Ok, it was coventrygull's fault.

Nope. I, like any football fan, refuse to acknowledge the possibility my club is not the best in the world, and any failure to win is down to things other than my team's performance. Usually it's the ref or cheating opponents. In this instance it is purely superstition.

hack

Feb 24, 2009
Saw a bit to be positive about today, but they were so bad in the first half that they should have been buried. Soft pen cost us. But give the players a chanced to learn each other's names and we've still got a decent shout. We're always cr@p against bad teams anyway...

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London

Whilst we may not be the best team in the league, there is no way we should have lost today. We played much better than them (apart from 5 minutes at the beginning of the second half) and our keeper didn't really have a save to make.

I know we are running out of time but if these players can gel and we can get some of our regulars back from injury (particularly Murray and Forster), we may still be able to turn this around

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
But Lincoln's crew will be kicking the shit out of the codheads in town later on.:)
Russ has just got in after picking up Tasha from work and says there are lots of OB everywhere in town with Meatvans and Ambulances at the train station with sirens blazing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here