#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
nearly went 2 up there.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Not sure what game you were watching last week. Navarro was clearly best player in the first half. He broke up a lot of Millwall's possession and played simple passes, nothing complicated about it but very noticeable in second half when he wasn't there.

thats what he is there for he is whats known as a "water carrier" he will be many Albion fans player of the season .....................thank god most of them who watch live matches know what they are on about

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
Pity we can't play all our games away, Murray scores and there's an atmosphere away from Withdean

Alternatively the SUPER AWAY SINGERS could come to Withdean and contribute their voices on occasion instead of boycotting and costing the club both financially and motivationally?!

Just an idea. We all know the ground is shit but imagine if everyone had the same attitude...........we wouldnt have a club to follow for these great away atmospheres.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Freezing further south in Maine, Toronto. I'm sure it's a little chilly up your way. Two and a half feet of snow in DC, mind.

I'm snowed in in DC - should have been home on a flight out last night - no idea when I will get out as teh snow is still hammering down!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
something you dont hear too often nowadays , "Murray is ONSIDE"

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Muzza has goal disallowed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports