Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis grabban

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Glenn well down the pecking order sadly.

Shame we cant get him.

Why can't we get him Marshy?

Either 3 month emergency loan or cash bid surely?

No brainer for me, Glenn will score plenty in this team.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Tokelo Rantie
Max Gradel
Juan Iturbe (on loan from Roma)
Callum Wilson (out for season)
Yann Kermorgant
Benik Afobe
Glenn Murray
Jayden Stockley

Not sure how many of these are considered strikers, but put Grabban in there, and they have too many!
Didn't realise they had quite that many. I can only assume they've had an insane offer for a 4th or 5th choice front man - presumably from a Championship club.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why can't we get him Marshy?

Either 3 month emergency loan or cash bid surely?

No brainer for me, Glenn will score plenty in this team.

93 day loan only because he's already played for two different clubs this season.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would take either GM or Kermorgant on loan but I believe Bristol City sre chasing Kermorgant. As I have said I am surprised some player/club have:ohmy:nt taken the FL to Euro court over this rule about only playing for 2 cubs in a season.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Eddie Howe has some weird obsession with Grabban he's ok but never worth £8m. If TB sanctioned that move I would think he was having some kind of breakdown.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
So he moved from Bournemouth to Norwich for £3 million in June 2014, and now 18 months later they are spending an extra £5 million to bring him back?

Are they mental?

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
bournemouth cheated last season but went up so didn't get punished, so maybe they're doing all they can to avoid dropping into the Championship by spending obscene amounts on decent-pretty good players?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
bournemouth cheated last season but went up so didn't get punished, so maybe they're doing all they can to avoid dropping into the Championship by spending obscene amounts on decent-pretty good players?

I can see them doing a Pompey, the way that they're spending money.
I can remember asking, last year, where their money was coming from, and a Bournemouth fan having a go at me, posting that they were well within FFP.
Now, we know differently.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill

Or, if they do get relegated, filling their side now with players who can potentially get them back up irrespective of any embargo placed upon them.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
So he moved from Bournemouth to Norwich for £3 million in June 2014, and now 18 months later they are spending an extra £5 million to bring him back?

Are they mental?

It must because he's now a proven Premier League goalscorer with, er, one goal ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here