Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis grabban

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm in the No camp. Seems to have an attitude, not sure he'd fit in here. Not sure he's actually that good either.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Clearly out of our league then despite numerous posters on here declaring he's not good enough for us !!!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Thought he was at bournemouth, he doesn't really register on my radar so probably out of date.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Surprising development, but with Afobe they are carrying at least one striker too many. Would suggest Glenn is surplus to requirements now.

I'm not sure about this. Bournemouth are looking to make sure they seal their place in the Prem for next season, and it seems they're simply making sure they don't run out of lower Prem quality strikers if injuries go their way.

Although perhaps if we've enquired about Murray because he does seem to want to return, then who knows - maybe Grabban is the insurance they need. It does suggest they want something close to £8m for Murray though! Can't see that personally.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I'm not sure about this. Bournemouth are looking to make sure they seal their place in the Prem for next season, and it seems they're simply making sure they don't run out of lower Prem quality strikers if injuries go their way.

Although perhaps if we've enquired about Murray because he does seem to want to return, then who knows - maybe Grabban is the insurance they need. It does suggest they want something close to £8m for Murray though! Can't see that personally.

Fairly sure glenn can only go out on emergency loan now. They certainly cant sell him

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Great work by Norwich there.

Bournemouth -> Norwich Jun '14 £3m
Norwich -> Bournemouth Jan '16 £8m

That was why I questionned it. How the hell can he go to Norwich for £3m, and treble his value whilst never actually playing!? Bizarre.

Also odd, is that when Wilson is fit, this will give B'muff three players in him, Afobe and Grabban, who all play much the same role. Strange.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

Tokelo Rantie
Max Gradel
Juan Iturbe (on loan from Roma)
Callum Wilson (out for season)
Yann Kermorgant
Benik Afobe
Glenn Murray
Jayden Stockley

Not sure how many of these are considered strikers, but put Grabban in there, and they have too many!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here