Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lewis Dunk: Why A Bus Won't Do...

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
It's high time that our talismanic skipper was honoured in Brighton and Hove and I don't mean with a bus named after him like Leo Sayer or Alan Weeks.

He needs a landmark or attraction named after him.

I suggest the currently unsponsored i360; a towering presence that dominates our city, although, yes, there will be naysayers who say 'waste of money', 'white elephant', etc.

Failing that, a seat in the House of Lords. After all, he's older than many recent appointees.

Suggestions?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's high time that our talismanic skipper was honoured in Brighton and Hove and I don't mean with a bus named after him like Leo Sayer or Alan Weeks.

I suggest the currently unsponsored i360; a towering presence that dominates our city, although, yes, there will be naysayers who say 'waste of money', 'white elephant', etc.
A boingy head on the top, heading imaginary crosses away.

Every so often (maybe special occasions, Christmas, Halloween etc) it rises higher to reveal a CHEST, for the ol' chest pass back to the Brighton Pier.

Last edited:

el punal

Failing that, a seat in the House of Lords. After all, he's older than many recent appointees.

Suggestions?
How about a biscuit?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Could we take down the George 4th statue near the Pavillion and the Dome and replace it with one of Dunk with his studs on the ball, surveying his options for a ball in behind?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
He needs the county town of East Sussex slightly renamed in his honour

IMG-20230919-WA0007.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Failing that, a seat in the House of Lords. After all, he's
Suggestions?
Yes the 360 Tower …..Dunks column ?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Could we design and crowd fund a permanent flag for the back of the north stand to honour our captain? Much like the ‘stand or fall’ banner?
If this was something we wanted to do maybe we could contact the Dogma guys to create some designs? And then we crowd fund on here… happy to contact them if others thought it was a good idea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here