Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Dunk to Bournemouth

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The cherrie chappy is being abit mischievous with this rumour . I don't think dunk is any better than cook who has interested a few clubs and at a price of £3 m he seems much better value for money . I don't think dunk will move there he will sit tight and wait for arsenal to make their move ........

:rotlf:
Dunk I can assure you is better than cook and will go places....Gets better and better.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Hello Seagulls,

There's been quite a bit of chatter at Dean Court about us signing a new centre back, with it being one area we're a bit light. At the game against Cardiff on Saturday there was a lot of talk about signing your defender Dunk to compliment our defence and join up with Albion old boys Cookie and Elphick. He's clearly a talent and I suspect he'd jump at the chance to join a Premiership chasing side.

Having seen him play against us and a couple of times on TV, I think he would be good for us as we could do with a bit more height at the back.

How much would would Bloom be looking for him do you think? Has he got long left on his contract? Eddie Howe has already said there are funds available in January and we were well below FFP limits.

Good luck securing safety this season - would hate to see South Coast giants such as yourself with such a great infrastructure go down.

Ha ha ha ha ha

Assume you're on 💊💉💉💊?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
To be honest, he could do a Bridcutt/Buckley and withdraw his services/play like s**t.
If Sami stays I think what little quality we have left will opt out, poor leadership and management etc.

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
Ah bless .. still i dont know if you've noticed how many views your attempt at stand up comedy has had. but well done, not many more now and it will match your shite ground capacity

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
That is the best club to bring him on as a player.

100% agree, he'll be an established EPL player in a couple of years, and may even end up with a cap or two?

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Hello Seagulls,

There's been quite a bit of chatter at Dean Court about us signing a new centre back, with it being one area we're a bit light. At the game against Cardiff on Saturday there was a lot of talk about signing your defender Dunk to compliment our defence and join up with Albion old boys Cookie and Elphick. He's clearly a talent and I suspect he'd jump at the chance to join a Premiership chasing side.

Having seen him play against us and a couple of times on TV, I think he would be good for us as we could do with a bit more height at the back.

How much would would Bloom be looking for him do you think? Has he got long left on his contract? Eddie Howe has already said there are funds available in January and we were well below FFP limits.

Good luck securing safety this season - would hate to see South Coast giants such as yourself with such a great infrastructure go down.

You know what, as far as winding up other fans goes, I quite enjoyed reading that - restrained and knowing: respect!

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Bournemouth are going well and good luck to them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here