Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Dunk to Bournemouth

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Dunk will end up at Arsenal as cover. Big salary bench warmer but he'll take it.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
:lolol:

"would hate to see South Coast giants such as yourself with such a great infrastructure go down. "

Cracking line. Is the OP really Bournemouth, or is he Palace?
My guess one of ours with a second account, smacks of satire, are you Ernest in Disguise?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Dunk will end up at Arsenal as cover. Big salary bench warmer but he'll take it.
Who wouldn't?
One year at PL wages is more than all the pay packets I receive, have received, ever will receive, plus pension, put together.
£1.5 million.
If you were reasonably frugal, you could come off the pitch in June of 2016, live in moderate comfort, and never work another day of your life. At 25

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
I think with FFP about to come in, Bournemouth will do well to sign anyone this January

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Who wouldn't?
One year at PL wages is more than all the pay packets I receive, have received, ever will receive, plus pension, put together.
£1.5 million.
If you were reasonably frugal, you could come off the pitch in June of 2016, live in moderate comfort, and never work another day of your life. At 25

Indeed, except he'd be offered a three year contract, a good chance of getting a few games and maybe a sell-on to another club in the EPL after a couple of seasons modelling Arsenal tracksuits and quilted coats!

Magicman

Jul 19, 2011
Elm Grove
"Cheesed off" is how Lewis is feeling according to my source.
He is about to move into his new house this week , so when he does go in January i doubt it will be further than is easily commutable .
Good luck to the lad , its a short career and he will earn bundles more elsewhere , its just his job after all .

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Hello Seagulls,

There's been quite a bit of chatter at Dean Court about us signing a new centre back, with it being one area we're a bit light. At the game against Cardiff on Saturday there was a lot of talk about signing your defender Dunk to compliment our defence and join up with Albion old boys Cookie and Elphick. He's clearly a talent and I suspect he'd jump at the chance to join a Premiership chasing side.

Having seen him play against us and a couple of times on TV, I think he would be good for us as we could do with a bit more height at the back.

How much would would Bloom be looking for him do you think? Has he got long left on his contract? Eddie Howe has already said there are funds available in January and we were well below FFP limits.

Good luck securing safety this season - would hate to see South Coast giants such as yourself with such a great infrastructure go down.

It's complement not compliment, numbskull

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Do some of you seriously believe Arsenal will come in for him ???

rgb

Jan 14, 2014
Err, does anyone want to tell him or shall I?

Nah. He'll start a completely new thread next week, asking if anyone can believe that Boremuff have got away with it. I'd quite like the £20 back I chucked in their collection at the Withdean once, to help them with getting a new ground.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Nah. He'll start a completely new thread next week, asking if anyone can believe that Boremuff have got away with it. I'd quite like the £20 back I chucked in their collection at the Withdean once, to help them with getting a new ground.

to be fair rgb, this place was pretty sound before the Amex was built, I felt we had some sort of affiliation... if you double / triple your fan base overnight you will get a few muppets appear but of course you know that :thumbsup:

did you do this ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTO5Hkc0xuA

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The cherrie chappy is being abit mischievous with this rumour . I don't think dunk is any better than cook who has interested a few clubs and at a price of £3 m he seems much better value for money . I don't think dunk will move there he will sit tight and wait for arsenal to make their move ........

:rotlf:

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Hello Seagulls,

There's been quite a bit of chatter at Dean Court about us signing a new centre back, with it being one area we're a bit light. At the game against Cardiff on Saturday there was a lot of talk about signing your defender Dunk to compliment our defence and join up with Albion old boys Cookie and Elphick. He's clearly a talent and I suspect he'd jump at the chance to join a Premiership chasing side.

Having seen him play against us and a couple of times on TV, I think he would be good for us as we could do with a bit more height at the back.

How much would would Bloom be looking for him do you think? Has he got long left on his contract? Eddie Howe has already said there are funds available in January and we were well below FFP limits.

Good luck securing safety this season - would hate to see South Coast giants such as yourself with such a great infrastructure go down.

Obviously OP is a bit tongue in cheek, however to be fair Bournemouth are currently a premier league chasing club and I have been waiting all season so far for them to slip back down the table and they haven't. I'm actually thinking they may hang in the top 6.

Brentford looking good too.

If Bournemouth go 6 points clear at the top over Christmas/new-year then someone like Dunk might seriously consider it if no other offers came in?

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
The cherrie chappy is being abit mischievous with this rumour . I don't think dunk is any better than cook who has interested a few clubs and at a price of £3 m he seems much better value for money . I don't think dunk will move there he will sit tight and wait for arsenal to make their move ........

:rotlf:

I'd say he is a pathetic pal@se troll. But you have a giggle.

rgb

Jan 14, 2014
to be fair rgb, this place was pretty sound before the Amex was built, I felt we had some sort of affiliation... if you double / triple your fan base overnight you will get a few muppets appear but of course you know that :thumbsup:

did you do this ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTO5Hkc0xuA

Triple your fan-base overnight? If Boscombe climb to the heights of the Premiership and win the League Cup (beating Chelsea in the final) I would expect the AFCB support to at least quintuple overnight, as the hordes that climb aboard the St. Fairies Express at Bournemouth Central come flooding into Kings Park, waving their Wembley and Cardiff scarves and proclaiming a lifelong love of all things fruity.

I wouldn't have given money to a club I didn't feel some degree of empathy with and obviously you do indeed get your fair share of muppets turning up; I just didn't expect so many of them to be on the same thread.

Interesting handle and post count you have ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here