Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Dunk to be loaned out?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I am not 100% certain but I think that you will find it was over injury issues.

In at least one of the games he's played in, I recall the newspaper report suggesting he was prone to errors and his distribution wasn't up to scratch.

Which is exactly how I thought Elphick would be at this level. Who knows, he might have improved with the confidence of a successful season at Bournemouth, but I never realistically saw him as much more than a half decent League One defender. I don't think he has the class to get beyond the current level, certainly.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Better judges than me say that is his best position and the position that we signed him to play. Not through choice he has been thrust into DMF but with the return of Bridcutt whenever and Andrews probably this week he may well revert back to his original position and with Oscars obvious view of him it is not beyond the realms of possibility to suggest he will be back on the fringe of the first team.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
When that happens to either Greer or Upson, El Abd will come in and by then Bridcutt will be back so Ince will be in front of Dunk

I've got a feeling that if Greer or Upson were unavailable due to suspension or injury that Ince due to his physical presence would get the nod over El Abd and Dunk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here