Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Dunk signs new 5 year contract!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
If only this had been Dale Stephens tweet to

"Brighton Fans"
“Sometimes you have to double take when you realise where [the club] are now, but we are in a fantastic position to make the next step.
“Of course it is nice to hear other clubs are interested because it means you are doing something right.
“But Brighton have supported me throughout the years both on and off the field so it wasn’t a hard decision to commit my long-term future.”
“Last year left a bitter taste in the mouth so I am more determined than ever to make sure we are the ones celebrating next May.
“Now the window is closed, my new deal is signed and we have kept the core of last year’s squad together, we can get back to business, starting with what we hope will be another important three points this Saturday.”

but thankfully this is Lewis Dunk
via http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/alb...s_on_reaching_Premier_after_signing_new_deal/

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I expect Tony will have to put his hand in his pocket for many more improved contracts now this transfer window is over. You have to run to stay still in this division.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
If only this had been Dale Stephens tweet to

"Brighton Fans"
“Sometimes you have to double take when you realise where [the club] are now, but we are in a fantastic position to make the next step.
“Of course it is nice to hear other clubs are interested because it means you are doing something right.
“But Brighton have supported me throughout the years both on and off the field so it wasn’t a hard decision to commit my long-term future.”
“Last year left a bitter taste in the mouth so I am more determined than ever to make sure we are the ones celebrating next May.
“Now the window is closed, my new deal is signed and we have kept the core of last year’s squad together, we can get back to business, starting with what we hope will be another important three points this Saturday.”

but thankfully this is Lewis Dunk
via http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/alb...s_on_reaching_Premier_after_signing_new_deal/

LD is a local lad who has been at the club a long time. You can't expect DS to have the same feelings. Anyway that's another thread. I am delighted every time our best players commit to the club. As Lewis says, sometimes you do have to take a double take.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I expect Tony will have to put his hand in his pocket for many more improved contracts now this transfer window is over. You have to run to stay still in this division.

I think you'll be proved right. At least he'll find a good use for the Pritchard money now!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Really good news. He has looked a colossos so far this season.

Vaguely remember in one if his first games for the club against Blackpool (finished 2.2 after we were 2.0 up I think) and after the match Kevin Phillips said he was one of the toughest defenders he'd faced which was fine praise at the time.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I think Stephens would be a decent squad player for a bottom half Premier League team, Dunk could dominate and play at the very top. The sky is the limit for him and I'm so pleased to still have him here.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Top news :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here