Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Dunk latest

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
One of the greatest days in our clubs' history!

My friend went to his wedding. Told me about how he went away for weekend to Liverpool when we had a game and told no one and spoke to Micky Adams when battered when he rang him asking where he was and said he's not coming back (was very early shortly after signing).

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
In all seriousness ( heavy sarcasm aside ) we have not allowed Rea to go out on loan this week ( ideal opportunity for him at Div2 level ).....so the club are clearly not sure what is happening with Dunk. At the moment ( a la Lawro ) they can't say that he is definitely staying.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Nobody's mentioned Michael Owen yet.......

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Is he still here? I thought he wanted to go and help another club avoid league one - he's not going to get that here. [emoji6]

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
"Fulham have reportedly bid £5million for Lewis Dunk from Championship rivals Brighton & Hove Albion.
The Seagulls have already rejected three bids from the London side for the highly-rated defender, but Fulham manager Kit Symons is still keen to Dunk to his defensive ranks.
Now it is understood a final, improved bid of £5million has been offered by the Cottagers for the 23-year-old, who is a product of Brighton’s academy.
Brighton boss Chris Hughton has recently insisted that Dunk is ‘not for sale’ following reports that Newcastle United were also eyeing up a potential bid."

so that was yesterday´s news
what will be todays?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Was Goldson given the #29 shirt, or are they waiting to see if the #5 becomes free ? ???

albionite

May 20, 2009
Will be tough for the club to keep 4 good centre backs happy, but really hope if dunk is off the club don't sell him to Fulham.

Would be more than happy to see fulham struggle this year.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Lewis -> Prem... yes.

Lewis -> Fulham... no; bad idea for him, bad for us...

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I give it just one more minute before someone starts another thread with the latest argus report

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Argus reporting that the 5m bid for LD has been....................rejected

via http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/albion/13615616.Albion_reject___5_million_bid_for_Dunk/

Albion have turned down a £5 million bid from Championship rivals Fulham for Lewis Dunk.
The latest offer, the third made by Fulham for the centre-half, was rejected yesterday The Argus understand

The Seagulls remain intent on trying to keep hold of Dunk.
They have been actively involved in trying to improve his personal terms after he signed a new four-year deal 12 months ago.
But they could be fighting a losing battle in the face of the persistent interest of Fulham, who benefit from parachute payments following relegation from the Premier League two seasons ago, and an anticipated bid from Newcastle United.
The North-East giants have yet to make an official offer for Dunk, although the Argus understands they have indicated strong interest.

Albion have made provisions for the growing possibility of Dunk departing before the transfer window closes.
They completed the capture of Shrewsbury prospect Connor Goldson last night after buying German centre-half Uwe Huenemeier from Paderborn last week.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I'd be happy to see him go to Newcastle, I mean sad to see him go but he deserves better than a move to Fulham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here