Lewes vs palace friendly - remf

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
f*** me. They score 5 goals against Lewes last night and all the Palace trolls are here giving it the big one like it's their cup final. Actually, come to think of it, it might well be seeing as they couldn't even fill their allotment in their own ground against their arch rivals last year.

Here's a random fact for you. There's been more Palace fans post on this thread than could be bothered to turn up for their last 'meet the players' function earlier this year.

Jan 12, 2012
QUOTE=Green Cross Code Man;5047692]Rubbish. It was one all if i recall correctly. Most 'early leavers' left in injury time when the third lucky goal went in.[/QUOTE]

:facepalm:

Jan 12, 2012
f*** me. They score 5 goals against Lewes last night and all the Palace trolls are here giving it the big one like it's their cup final. Actually, come to think of it, it might well be seeing as they couldn't even fill their allotment in their own ground against their arch rivals last year.

Here's a random fact for you. There's been more Palace fans post on this thread than could be bothered to turn up for their last 'meet the players' function earlier this year.

Sorry Buzzer, I've just came back to this thread again, I've been looking at the Hastings match thread !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That's about how many we're left in your ground in September with 10 mins left.

That's about as many you had for some midweek games going through the turnstiles last season but still announced as a 12,000+ crowd. :lol:

Jan 12, 2012
It's those little victories such as spending all Saturday night on your rival's message board arguing the toss that really validate one's existence, n'est pas?

I've got my 4 pack of Harvey's, got my Piglet Pantry pies in the oven ( 190 c), and all set for a nice evening on the NSC :wink:

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Exscuses ?Its not important but very funny .
15,000 odd is our average and that's about where we are as a club.
BHA can hardly crow about attendances when you have averaged 6,800 odd for years at a rotting caravan park.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I've got my 4 pack of Harvey's, got my Piglet Pantry pies in the oven ( 190 c), and all set for a nice evening on the NSC :wink:

I was going to make a withering comment about you being a billy no-mates with no life, no wife, no purpose but you've top trumped my best lines with that confession.

I'll leave you to it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports