Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes v Brighton

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I ordered my lewes tickets from the Albion and got them the middle of last week, so no truth in Lewes not yet sent the Albion any tickets!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Psht looks like this may be buy in advance if we've sold 1k already, what happened to just turning up on the day eh.

Sk8er

Has anyone bought a ticket from the AMEX yet? loads of talk about Lewes not sending them to the Albion yet? true?

Yes. Bought 3 tickets at the Amex shop last Saturday. Really looking forward to this. Harvey's and football.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Can you drink beer on the terrace and watch the footie at the same time?

You can't beat watching footie & drinking beer DURING the game,especially when it's Harveys. Preferable to necking a couple of pints at half time & maybe missing the first few minutes of the 2nd half etc. I seem to remember having a very acceptable Stilton burger here too last time I visited :)

Last edited:

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Any idea what time parking is restricted round the ground? Is it to 6, or have they gone to a Brightonian blanket 8pm? Gracias...

Sk8er

You can't beat watching footie & drinking beer DURING the game,especially when it's Harveys. Preferable to necking a couple of pints at half time & maybe missing the first few minutes of the 2nd half etc. I seem to remember having a very acceptable Stilton burger here too last time I visited :)

Harvey's and a stilton burger and football. Hope we get to see the new signings to want a night to look forward to.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I went to a game there several years ago, and the Lewes WAGS were out en masse, and it has to be said, I don't think I've ever seen so much well-filled designer denim :love:

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
my tickets came through the post last saturday. happy days

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here