Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes v Brighton

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Just went on website to buy our tickets only to be presented with the message "No Away Games are available" ...

Presume this is a temporary glitch while they do some housekeeping etc? Anybody else encountered this?

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Just went on website to buy our tickets only to be presented with the message "No Away Games are available" ...

Presume this is a temporary glitch while they do some housekeeping etc? Anybody else encountered this?

cant buy them on ours only lewes or at amex

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
cant buy them on ours only lewes or at amex

Doh! Just looked again at the main ticket page on the official site and realised this :dunce:
Will get on the phone to them in the morning :lolol:

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Got some from the Dripping Pan this afternoon. Their ticket guy had just dropped another batch off at the Amex. Whilst the Lewes ticket office has limited opening hours an off licence on Lewes High Street is selling them and might be a good option for those looking to save on the online fees (Paypal and postage) who can make it out that way of an evening or at the weekend.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
It's never sold out before, it's not going to start now.

You may be correct but I think it will be closer to selling out than ever before.

Traveling to Lewes before a game at Falmer has become habit for a lot of people. I think they are more likely to make the journey for this season's preseason game.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Bought my Lewes and my Hastings one today

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here