Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes v BHA - A roll call for the Dripping Pan...

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
And they've been on sale how long? Hardly Lewes's fault you left it so late. I'm sorry for you and all that but the warnings were there from day one - i.e. buy early.

Indeed, and if it was genuinely sold out I'd simply be lamenting the fact that I hadn't been able to commit early enough. But it's not.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Due to work the two tickets I bought for this titanic clash are going spare. Happy to take a bit less for them if you're skint.

Where abouts are you? Was just about to buy two so will give you face value if you're not too far out the way, only fair eh.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Albion expected line-up:

Starting: Maenpaa, Rosenior, Dallison, White, Chicksen; Calderon, Holla, Ince, Starkey, O'Grady, Colunga.

Subs: Ankergren (GK), Hunt, Barnett, Barclay, Harris, Tilley, Monakana, Ward, Akindayini, Kandi.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Albion expected line-up:

Starting: Maenpaa, Rosenior, Dallison, White, Chicksen; Calderon, Holla, Ince, Starkey, O'Grady, Colunga.

Subs: Ankergren (GK), Hunt, Barnett, Barclay, Harris, Tilley, Monakana, Ward, Akindayini, Kandi.

Other than possibly Rosenior (Is Bruno 1st choice?) - bench sitters. Still be good to see though!!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I don't think so. We have 5 friendlies over the next two weeks, this one being the easiest on paper. The Sevilla game line up will probably be the one that starts the season.

Agreed but do you think any of squad being taken to Lewes will start against Forest?

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
what is the parking like around the Dripping pan?
could only see limited spaces in the college car park. anyone know? thinking about making the trip

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Not a particular fan of friendlies. However, with the weather looking good and the thought of drinking in Lewes beforehand I am now well up for this.

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
I have a spare child's ticket if anyone wants it... Great opportunity to expose a younger one to football and let them run around autograph hunting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here