Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Levi Colwill

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
How can Chelsea have let a quality player like Colwill come to us, help Brighton to a league position above them AND be playing donkeys like Chalobah and Koulibaly instead, then buy this Badiashibile A criminal waste of money.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I actually think there's a very good chance Colwill will leave Chelsea at the end of the season. I don't think he'll want to go back to being a bit part player after becoming a PL regular.

Nothing to say that this will be his most likely destination though

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I actually think there's a very good chance Colwill will leave Chelsea at the end of the season. I don't think he'll want to go back to being a bit part player after becoming a PL regular.

Nothing to say that this will be his most likely destination though
Slightly odd todays the day the day to go back to Stamford Bridge to take a game in vs relegation fodder?

It’s almost like Levi, look who we’ve signed, your see him next season, by the way what’s Caicedo like, is he driven by money?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Given his favoured foot he is going to be almost impossible to replace this summer.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Slightly odd todays the day the day to go back to Stamford Bridge to take a game in vs relegation fodder?

It’s almost like Levi, look who we’ve signed, your see him next season, by the way what’s Caicedo like, is he driven by money?
Indeed. Winstanley letting him meet his new ‘team mate’

Attachments

• D5312050-1FE9-4208-A038-24F30CA9B3F1.jpeg
    D5312050-1FE9-4208-A038-24F30CA9B3F1.jpeg
    383.9 KB · Views: 82

Shy Talk

Mar 3, 2012
Brighton
I can't believe he'll be here next year. The bigger concern for me is holding onto moises and alexia.

BUT: this is the best albion team ever, yesterday the most complete team performance ever. Trying so hard just to enjoy what we've got right now and let the club work out the future.

By the way. So Happy for Tony Bloom. Days like yesterday must make all the hard work seem worthwhile. I'm sure he's loving it, but he deserves every iota of joy he's getting!

A long way from Hereford
Yes indeed. Who said money can't buy happiness?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
According to David Ornstein in the Atletic, Southgate is looking at calling him up to his next England squad.

The article also goes on to say again that Chelsea see him as part of their future plans and he’ll be challenging for a first team spot next season despite the arrival of Badiashile.

I saw Naylor say yesterday we are looking to make some signings this January. I wonder if we are likely to move for that left sided defender that RDZ had at Shakhtar now to integrate him while we’ve still got Colwill or wait until the summer when he’s gone?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
According to David Ornstein in the Atletic, Southgate is looking at calling him up to his next England squad.

The article also goes on to say again that Chelsea see him as part of their future plans and he’ll be challenging for a first team spot next season despite the arrival of Badiashile.

I saw Naylor say yesterday we are looking to make some signings this January. I wonder if we are likely to move for that left sided defender that RDZ had at Shakhtar now to integrate him while we’ve still got Colwill or wait until the summer when he’s gone?
I hope we get the Ukrainian this month. The better Colwill plays the more likely he is to never play for us again after May. There are lots of idiots involved in the running of Chelsea but Potter isn’t one of them and will have Colwill in his team as soon as the pre-season friendliest begin in July.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Just enjoying him while he’s here. Now is the time to not worry too much about development or age or contracts. RDZ is picking the best XI each match to get us a result in that game.

If he goes back to Chelsea, fair enough, but he’s ours for the season and is a Rolls Royce of a defender. Let’s just enjoy him!

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
We are more likely to win the league this season than we are to sign Levi on a permanent deal.

Unless Chelsea sack Potter and the next manager wants more experienced defenders. Even then our chances will be very low as someone will offer petro dollars for him.

Probably best just to use him to help us win as many games before June as we can. And they say thank you as he walks out of the door.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here