PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Chelsea can spend 50m on Man Utd surplus stock - we give them same for Colwill

in 3 years time Chelsea player worthless, but still 3 years left on 6 year deal - we sell our player for 100m plus

Chelsea problem is they need an experienced leader to guide a young team

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Chelsea can spend 50m on Man Utd surplus stock - we give them same for Colwill

in 3 years time Chelsea player worthless, but still 3 years left on 6 year deal - we sell our player for 100m plus

Chelsea problem is they need an experienced leader to guide a young team
Nail.
Head.

I honestly believe RDZ prefers our experienced campaigners to the young bucks. Whilst the Mitomas, Macs and Moises got the headlines - the experience and leadership of this lot is what got us 6th place and a Semi:

Steele
Dunk
Veltman
Groß
Lallana
March
Welbeck
Milner (coming soon).

Who have Chelsea got? Enrico Fuckallio.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Interesting. Sure I saw a video interview where he said he and his family was massive Liverpool fans. Great news if not!
100% they are 'ammers

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Nail.
Head.

I honestly believe RDZ prefers our experienced campaigners to the young bucks. Whilst the Mitomas, Macs and Moises got the headlines - the experience and leadership of this lot is what got us 6th place and a Semi:

Steele
Dunk
Veltman
Groß
Lallana
March
Welbeck
Milner (coming soon).

Who have Chelsea got? Enrico Fuckallio.
I mean, I was pretty happy with how the season finished, but I didn't get *that* excited!

On a serious note, yes, RDZ has, pretty much since he arrived, talked about the importance of the senior players. I remember him more than once mentioning Lallana, Dunk and Groß as key members of the team – more important, maybe, than all the young pups.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
STILL hasn’t changed his Instagram profile picture from an image of him in a Brighton shirt, even though he is active on the app with other posts/stories. It may well be utterly meaningless but all the comments on his posts are angry Chelsea fans telling him to change it. Pretty funny to read through their tantrums.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
STILL hasn’t changed his Instagram profile picture from an image of him in a Brighton shirt, even though he is active on the app with other posts/stories. It may well be utterly meaningless but all the comments on his posts are angry Chelsea fans telling him to change it. Pretty funny to read through their tantrums.

In Poch's press conference today he makes a point of saying that players who don't want to be there should go. Then goes on to talk about how the coaches pick the team and not the players.

I may be reading too much into it, but it did sound like a reference to Colwill's situation, without naming him.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
In Poch's press conference today he makes a point of saying that players who don't want to be there should go. Then goes on to talk about how the coaches pick the team and not the players.

I may be reading too much into it, but it did sound like a reference to Colwill's situation, without naming him.
Yeah I saw that. Lots of talk also about the squad being way too big still. & then Colwill an unused in their friendly.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

Didn’t get any minutes vs Newcastle either

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Thought the same, clearing the way to let Colwill go having previously said “not for sale” imo. Sadly Moises will be going the other way though. Colwill refusing to extend his contract and TB sticking to his guns on Moises is moving towards an agreement maybe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here