Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Letter of Thanks to Mickey Adams

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Sergi Gotsmanov said:
Maybe we would expect it more but should we also thank MM.
After all after Micky he has been the most supportive manager when it comes to Falmer.

What like pis*ing-off 'cos we didn't have it? MM joined us when the club was deeper in the sh*t than when MA joined. MA was given money to BUY players, and a new ground was expected to happen quickly at that time!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
3gulls said:
Or, he could get on with his job of sorting out Leicester. Their fans want his head on a pole! How can he waste time on our march, with HIS team deep in the sh*t (by their standards).

Which is precisely why he is such an absolute legend for sparing us his precious time to drive down south for the march when he must have so much else going on in his head. Just posted my letter off (imo the least he deserves, as opposed to emailing)

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
3gulls said:
What like pis*ing-off 'cos we didn't have it? MM joined us when the club was deeper in the sh*t than when MA joined. MA was given money to BUY players, and a new ground was expected to happen quickly at that time!

I disagree - MA joined us when we were near bottom of Div 3, having spent 2 years playing at Gillingham. Things couldn't have been much worse.
DK and MA quite simply turned this cloub around
LEGENDS

Brady's Old Lady

Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
He must have liked us - I mean the Fans. With the grief the LCFC fans are supposed to be giving him you can't imagine him giving them much of a second thought once he's gone onto bigger and better things.

The man is a legend!!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
E-mail sent. He's not bad for a northerner!:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here