Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Letter of Thanks to Mickey Adams

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
I will be sending a letter to the great man thanking him for his constant support of everything Brighton and Hove Albion since he left.

Would be nice if he got inundated!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Anyone have an email address, I can send one today. Deservedly so as well imho!

:clap:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I've sent him a quick thank you but I'm pissed off with the Leicester City fans who are blaming him for the fact that they have a crap team with no money.

A couple of rude posts have been made on their Rivals board as a token gesture.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Same here.

Top bloke.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Anybody fancy making a comment on the LCFC Rivals board ? I have elevated their posters to 'utter wanker' status.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
email sent

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Sent as follows:

Good Morning,

Not sure how to word this but here goes. (From Work in Leeds).

I am a big Brighton fan and went to Cardiff for the final etc etc, however, I am sending this just to forward my appreciation to see you at the march for Falmer.

With all the difficulties you must be facing at Leicester you still found time to get down to the Brighton and be one of the many faces to demonstrate our need for Falmer.

In my eyes and I'm sure many of the Seagulls you are a legend and even more so now!

Good luck at Leicester and again, Thank you Mickey!

Last edited:

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
I had a chance to talk to him before taking this picture - and to thank for him coming down to support us. He was genuinely appreciative that the fans still hold him in such high regard.

Top bloke, indeed.

Micky-Adams-web.jpg

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The Northstander said:
Sent as follows:

Good Morning,

Not sure how to word this but here goes. (From Work in Leeds).

I am a big Brighton fan and went to Cardiff for the final etc etc, however, I am sending this just to forward my appreciation to see you at the march for Falmer.

With all the difficulties you must be facing at Leicester you still found time to get down to the Brighton and be one of the many faces to demonstrate our need for Falmer.

In my eyes and I'm sure many of the Seagulls you are a legend and even more so now!

Good luck at Leicester and again, Thank you Mickey!

The tradgedy is that the tossers who support LCFC cannot accept the simple fact that they are rubbish as they have no money and blame Mickey.

Sad but true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here