Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's talk about something other than Gus. You choose. Go on.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I was once shaved around the genital area for a hernia operation by a softly spoken Liverpudlian male nurse. This is the first time I have ever mentioned that on an Internet forum.

Well done to you. I think we should reveal the times we were oddly excited by a gentle-handed chap, as he sheared away at our copse industrially.
I find in these clinics, that i have been back and forth to in recent times thanks to an achey ball, that really when someone touches you you ought to get a tiny bit aroused. It's an insult if you don't, i fear. My little tiddler being dormant during the groping makes me think of having a small tattoo of SORRY under the foreskin. That can be for i'm under or over hard. It seems the decent thing to do.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Well done to you. I think we should reveal the times we were oddly excited by a gentle-handed chap, as he sheared away at our copse industrially.
I find in these clinics, that i have been back and forth to in recent times thanks to an achey ball, that really when someone touches you you ought to get a tiny bit aroused. It's an insult if you don't, i fear. My little tiddler being dormant during the groping makes me think of having a small tattoo of SORRY under the foreskin. That can be for i'm under or over hard. It seems the decent thing to do.

Heart warming stuff

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

What upset me though MB was when he had to move my manhood to one side he said in this slightly effinate drawl, " Lets plop this little fellow over here shall we"
That stays with you mate....... That never leaves you.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What upset me though MB was when he had to move my manhood to one side he said in this slightly effinate drawl, " Lets plop this little fellow over here shall we"

:lolol:

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

Could have been worse, just imagine if he stroked it and kissed it goodbye!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
How zahahahaha would improve things
zahaCountdown460.jpgzahafiction.jpgzahaPinkFloydTheWall.jpgzahated.jpgzahawallace.jpg

yes, I'm bored

I had a small ginger cat climb on to the bonnet of my car today whilst on my rounds just as I was about to drive off. It then climbed onto the roof for a bit before going into the bushes, presumably to persecute a mouse or two.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here