Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's talk about something other than Gus. You choose. Go on.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Steve Parish was just on SSN and my wife just said "who the hell is that, is his hair real it must be a wig" I told her that was his actual hair and she is convinced it is a joke and I am winding her up

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Do they normally do that? Sounds like something I'd like to try.

I've also wanted to hibernate from jan till march but you would miss some good games during that period wouldn't you ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
After Iceland last year, which unusual holiday destination are to going to this year?

I don't know. Not so much thinking about holidays, as taking a bit of a career break and just going off for six months or so.

It's harder than I thought. There are loads of places I want to see, but to keep it reasonable and make the most of it, I'd have to narrow it down a fair bit. There's nowhere particularly unusual in there, wouldn't mind seeing a bit of South America, Argentina, Chile etc, which I suppose are slightly off the general holiday radar. Or I could jump on the Trans-Siberian railway and take a cheeky stop in Mongolia. I quite like the idea of seeing if there is a branch of Seagulls Over Ulaan Baator.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Recently I've got right into streaky bacon instead of my customary smoked back.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
wilfred-zaha_2452832b.jpg _65196690_wilfried_zaha_getty.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You're running in the marathon to raise money for REMF.

Tell us about it. :)

Good point. I've raised about £340 so far. Would be nice to get to £500, wouldn't it?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Thank google for that, I thought this forum would revolve around nothing else for the next week. I'd rather be trolled on by Palace fans than have people publishing the same non-story articles every 30 seconds.

Careful what you wish for

I am going to wake him at the weekend by moving him to a warmer place and moistening his tank.
Although he might well be dead though. They seel themselves in with a rubbery membrane so you can't really tell.

Hey! I thought this was a non-Gus thread ! :angry:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
True...true, but you have to weigh that up against the concept of a rubbery membrane - it would be a tough choice.

I see where you're coming from with the membrane advantages but they don't have a lot actually in their shell so it must get a bit boring. I leave a cuttlefish in his tank which he sucks on and that keeps his shell strong. My snail (Usain) is such a fussy eater as well. Only lettuce and cucumber for him. I've tried him with just about every veg going but he snubs his nose at it all. They have 4 noses or sythons as they are correctly called and he snubs them all.

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
We had a 3.7 earthquake in Pamplona today. I took it as a sign that the new Argie pope isn't happy about something.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Pets wearing clothes are welcome, they aren't just for Fridays, by the way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here