Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Let’s Talk About Locadia

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
If Jurgens the only option on the bench, I’d put the bench on.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
We would of been better off bringing on Jurgen from Great British Bake Off than Locadia.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
You don't make "a point" in a competitive fixture with paying supporters. If you do, you're a ****.

Agree with this.

I don't feel it was to make a point, I think it was more just a bad substitution.

But if i'm wrong and he is talking the chairman, then what an idiot. League points are at stake

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Why didn't he bring on Zequiri or Andone instead? Oh.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Why didn't he bring on Zequiri or Andone instead? Oh.

Andone ? Cadiz have had enough of him already so more broken baggage on it’s way back that we can’t get rid of

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
GP must have seen something in him,,,, oooorrr.......... the club are trying to raise his profile to get a few more pennies if they can offload

Potter's subliminal message to Barber and that other bloke that we may have to bite the bullet?

Edit, reading posts above, I'm not saying it was a deliberate provocative act.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I feel sorry for Graham Potter. He wanted to have a different option up front and that's all he had on the bench.

Bollocks! He had Sarmiento and Mac Allister and Richards on the bench he could have brought on instead. And could have had Ferguson, Tolaj, Ella or Connolly on the bench if he'd wanted to.

Just can't think of a singe reason why he didn't do any of those.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Good, bad or ugly…….

None of the above….

Utter shite…

Imagine how Maupay must have felt to be replaced by that complete fraudster….

I’d give Ferguson a bench place, next time out.

Just pay the tw@t off and get rid, no team are going to part with money, bit coins, or Monopoly money for that waste of space.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
I have it on very good authority that Maupay has a great attitude and works hard…Connolly has a TERRIBLE attitude/aptitude, second only to Locadia apparently who is THE worst!! I therefore have not sympathy for either. All my sympathy is reserved for Potter who is simply doing his very best with what he has.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Felt sorry for him being thrown on. So far off the pace but hardly a surprise. Maupay won’t score a goal but at least he gave the team some shape. That disappeared after Locadia came on. Not a dig at Locadia, who was never going to be up to speed, but the substitution.

I’d argue that earning £50,000 a week you’d have to expect to be called upon, from time to time

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
Mullery, our greatest manager so far, would have tried something different with his couple of subs. Perhaps, the least obvious but best option tonight would have been to have put on Duffy as Centre Forward. I absolutely believe that he would have done better than Locadia

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
I have almost no words for that performance from Locadia tonight. He literally looked like a member of the public who’d won a prize for a ten minute run out for a prem league side. I really never want to see him pull on our shirt again. Completely pointless.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I’d argue that earning £50,000 a week you’d have to expect to be called upon, from time to time

As he was, and I’m sure he did his best. Doesn’t change the fact that he hasn’t played any football for ages and not at this level for three years.

My post was less about the player and more about the decision to put him on, which I’m sure you realise.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Bollocks! He had Sarmiento and Mac Allister and Richards on the bench he could have brought on instead. And could have had Ferguson, Tolaj, Ella or Connolly on the bench if he'd wanted to.

Just can't think of a singe reason why he didn't do any of those.

Agreed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here