Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's Big Up Barnes

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
For someone who doesn't have a problem with him, you are on his case. It's not a case of thinking he's that great - it's a case of not feeling you need to justify his perceived shortcomings. In comparison to those you list, he is in touch with most of them.

Malcolm Poskett - 10 goals in 29 apps (0.35 goals per game)
Lammie Robertson - 4 goals in 15 apps (0.26 goals per game)
Nelson - 25 goals in 103 apps (0.24 goals per game)
Ken Beamish - 9 goals in 38 apps. (0.23 goals per game)
Ashley Barnes 21 goals in 90 apps (0.23 goals per game)

Only Michael Robinson fares better in your list - 37 goals in 113 apps - all in the top division.

Fred Binney didn't play in Div 2.

Ok, thanks for doing the maths, but on your figures, he comes bottom and three of them only played a seasons worth of games? the reason I highlighted them were because by and large they were journeymen, nothing special. What are you trying to say?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The end of last season was some of the best football Brighton have EVER played. Can't believe some of the comments on here.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Ash is totally different to CMS as he is to Leo. He is never going to be world class, but he gives 100% and his petulance sometimes works in our favour. Has done a job in times of need, I'd love him to score more but at the same time appreciate what he as done in recent times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here