Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's be honest here.....

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Effectively we lucked a relegation 6 pointer today.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Thanks for your utterly joyless response. I wasn't looking to be GENIUS (why the CAPS?), witty or hilarious. Having trawled through so many moronic responses to previous victories I thought I'd get in there first. Yes it's a parody but I'll try harder next time to appease the precious bores like you.

Well if you're going to do a parody, then at least make it vaguely amusing. I must be a bit thick I suppose, but I'm afraid your clever subtlety went straight over my head. It just joined in with all the white noise of the dozens of other professional miserablists who infest this board, who would still find fault with a battling 1-0 away win over the Harlem Globetrotters.

I retract the dickhead bit though, that was probably a bit unnecessary. We bloody won, I'm going for a beer.

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
We are two points behind where we were this time last season which is pretty good considering we were still unbeaten.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Gave up my season ticket after 17 years at the start of this season and have to say have not missed it one bit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You've not posted for six months and we've not missed you either.

Sent from your mum using Tapatalk

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
To be fair it was well crafted to push all the appropriate buttons and 4/5 pages in it seems you have achieved the desired result. Btw there is only one true GENIUS

johncrumplin.jpg

I can still remember the first time I saw him, 0-0 away at Stoke, THAT performance at Anfield and the 30 yard HOWITZER he scored at Blackpool in the last minute in 1988.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I can still remember the first time I saw him, 0-0 away at Stoke, THAT performance at Anfield and the 30 yard HOWITZER he scored at Blackpool in the last minute in 1988.

Wasn't there for the Stoke match but did see him grace the Anfield turf and score the goal of the season still gives me goose bumps ... a legend.

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
Okay the result was right, but this was another lacklustre performance and our league position doesn't reflect the negative tactics of the manager. Despite all the upbeat language, I really wonder if we are a club cheerily targeting another play off disappointment - the summer signings would certainly reflect this. We have the fabric of a side seeking moderate success as opposed to one 'really going for it'. Personally, I'm dismayed by Tony Bloom's apathy towards Premier League status - recent investment would certainly endorse this. Norwood, Sidwell, Skalak, Duffy and Baldock are League 1 thoroughbreds, but alongside the marquee signings at Newcastle, Norwich et al, none are promotion material or the 'wow' players required for a sustained attack on automatic promotion. This is the first season I have felt compelled to withdraw my season ticket but I will hang in there just a bit longer in the hope Bloom, Barber etc see sense and really deliver the success our fans so deserve.

What. A. Knob.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The mere fact you would take this post seriously in the first instance would render you a dickhead far greater than the greatest monument, say something like the Cristo de la Concordia.
But people really DO write drivel like that on here and actually mean it!

Why you'd want to do it - even as a wind-up - it's beyond me I'm afraid.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Throw your season ticket away. You will obviously never be happy. Thank **** the Manager and the players don't share your point of view

Poor fishing trip from the OP but it's worth noting that 99% of the fans don't share that point of view either. Probably what made it a shite bit of parody.

If Hughton didn't have enough incentive it looks like we're doing battle with his two old clubs. So, rather than fighting pointlessly on the internet how about we make the Amex so loud next Saturday that the Croydon fire bombers can hear us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sounds like Jack Daniel's is in the operation centre tonight.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Okay the result was right, but this was another lacklustre performance and our league position doesn't reflect the negative tactics of the manager. Despite all the upbeat language, I really wonder if we are a club cheerily targeting another play off disappointment - the summer signings would certainly reflect this. We have the fabric of a side seeking moderate success as opposed to one 'really going for it'. Personally, I'm dismayed by Tony Bloom's apathy towards Premier League status - recent investment would certainly endorse this. Norwood, Sidwell, Skalak, Duffy and Baldock are League 1 thoroughbreds, but alongside the marquee signings at Newcastle, Norwich et al, none are promotion material or the 'wow' players required for a sustained attack on automatic promotion. This is the first season I have felt compelled to withdraw my season ticket but I will hang in there just a bit longer in the hope Bloom, Barber etc see sense and really deliver the success our fans so deserve.

Are you for real?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Christ I thought it was so blinking obvious......but perhaps I need to.....spell....it....out.......in.......the.......future............

Funny you only started saying that you were taking the pixx after others had slagged you off, and a couple of peeps thought you might be fishing, convenient that.......

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Are you for real?

Yes. Been an Albion fan for a long time. But my rather pathetic attempt at adding some light hearted colour to the debate doesn't curry favour with the vast majority of our fanbase. For that reason I'm withdrawing from the scene....and it's patently clear no one would miss me! Anyway, enjoy the trip mate and as ever, UP THE ALBION!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here