Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Lets all laugh at Brighton thread"

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Do they ban your ip address?

Might sign up with Southend in my username to disguise myself.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Its funny because i read that some time ago and couldn't believe how much a few of them hate us.I have noticed there are a few Southend fans on league 1 forums that seem very bitter towards us.

They think we are full of ourselves :glare: actually this is kind of true, but at least they are where they need to be so they can bugger off and make snide comments about Torquay

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Do they ban your ip address?

Might sign up with Southend in my username to disguise myself.

I think the usernam Inbread-Mutant is taken. :ohmy:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
try using my sister is my mother as a username, may work?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Link doesn't work now??????????

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
One post says the guy was happy when Colchester, their main rivals beat us!
It's truly bizarre.

Indeed....he did get castigated by one of his mates though. I am genuinely surprised how deep these feelings are and now I shall be watching their results with a jot more interest.
How did they get on yesterday?...Oh yes...lost 4-3 to Bristol Rovers to a 94th minute winner....shame!
Oh no, I am getting drawn into a petty rant against another team for no apparent reason. Shame on me!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Indeed....he did get castigated by one of his mates though. I am genuinely surprised how deep these feelings are and now I shall be watching their results with a jot more interest.
How did they get on yesterday?...Oh yes...lost 4-3 to Bristol Rovers to a 94th minute winner....shame!
Oh no, I am getting drawn into a petty rant against another team for no apparent reason. Shame on me!

Don't forget the straight red card either for there best player.That's 3 match ban for violent conduct.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Link doesn't work now??????????

Same here, Very stange. I know NSC get up to alot of naughty things. (Jamie Phillips and Hijacking a poll about Wifi in an American town. Two examples i remeber clearly) But this is the first time we have got anoter messageboard closed down. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here