Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Lets all laugh at Brighton thread"

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Edit from the people that run Shrimper world.

Since we have a number of visiting Dorothies with an appetitite for fun and games, this thread follows the regular visits of a fairly high profile Brighton fan posting under the name of Spartan who made a huge amount of noise at the start of the season about Brighton walking the division and finishing as Champions.

When Brighton then spent the best part of the shaping of the new season in the relegation zone, it was certainly quite amusing. That Southend are now facing relegation while BHFC survive is a somewhat less amusing situation, but for the hard of intelligence, it was the unwavering certainty about finishing Champions that led to this thread and nothing else.

Otherwise, Brighton and H, quite frankly, we couldn't care less about you.

Now, if you want to stay and engage in constructive debate, then feel free. If you're not going to add anything to the site, then tottle right along. As we've said, when all's said and done, we really couldn't care less.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Quote:
Since we have a number of visiting Dorothies with an appetitite for fun and games, this thread follows the regular visits of a fairly high profile Brighton fan posting under the name of Spartan who made a huge amount of noise at the start of the season about Brighton walking the division and finishing as Champions.

When Brighton then spent the best part of the shaping of the new season in the relegation zone, it was certainly quite amusing. That Southend are now facing relegation while BHFC survive is a somewhat less amusing situation, but for the hard of intelligence, it was the unwavering certainty about finishing Champions that led to this thread and nothing else.

Now, if you want to stay and engage in constructive debate, then feel free. If you're not going to add anything to the site, then tottle right along. As we've said, when all's said and done, we really couldn't care less.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Its not the way it came across in their Lets all laugh at Brighton thread!

Now just run along and f*** off to League two!!

:lolol::thumbsup::lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Quote:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Its not the way it came across in their Lets all laugh at Brighton thread!

Now just run along and f*** off to League two!!

:lolol::thumbsup::lolol:

You're assuming they don't go bust of course.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
You're assuming they don't go bust of course.

I would be very sad if that happened!
NOT!!!!!!!!!

"we dont care about Brighton, we aren't in their league anymore so we'll find another team to hate and make our supposed rivals in league two!"

:lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I would be very sad if that happened!
NOT!!!!!!!!!

"we dont care about Brighton, we aren't in their league anymore so we'll find another team to hate and make our supposed rivals in league two!"

:lolol:

I thought their 'Traditional' rivals were Colchester and Borient.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I thought their 'Traditional' rivals were Colchester and Borient.
I imagine Dagenham will be their local rivals next season, providing they don't go up. Only other league club in Essex (aside from Col U) IIRC.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Might sign up as Daggers Dave, see what happens :lolol:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
:bounce:

Albion 3 - Southend 1.

BURTON Albion

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

20th in league two.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Good bounce.I forgot about this thread.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So can someone bounce the thread on their board PLEEEEEEEASE...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here