Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets all bow down to the Genuis of this song. Merry Xmas one and all

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Merry Xmas to everyone. I hope it is a great one and give your loved ones a great big hug. Uncle Spielberg x

YouTube

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bloody hell, Uncle, please step away from the cheese board

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I LOVE this song. I LOVE you all.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks Durlston.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
My favourite Xmas song...

YouTube

Brilliant band.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I do not hold grudges so I would like to wish a wonderful Xmas to everyone on here. Have a great one.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This is my favouritest Christmas song from the utter genius that is Tim Minchin.

Smart, funny and should resonate with everyone about what is important at Christmas.

If you haven't heard it before, spare a few minutes to do so. Listen to the words.

YouTube

[yt]fCNvZqpa-7Q[/yt]

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And a Merry Xmas to our host Bozza. LEGEND.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
For the first time since NSC's inception circa 1997 I am in 100% agreement with Uncle S. Stay Another Day is THE greatest Xmas song EVER (even though it's got absolutely nothing to do with Christmas). With music artists like being financially set up for life off the back of writing one Christmas song it does beg the question - if you were a singer/songwriter why wouldn't you write a Christmas song? Who cares that there is a vaguely naff association with having a Christmas song out, I'd happily deal with that for a lifetime of royalty cheques a la Slade, Wizard, Jonah Louie, Maria Carey etc. and by doing nothing more than putting on some Christmas clobber in that video East 17 guaranteed themselves an annual slice of the festive financial pie - good work boys.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Uncle likes Boy Bands. Each to their own, whatever floats your boat. Have a good Christmas US.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
For the first time since NSC's inception circa 1997 I am in 100% agreement with Uncle S. Stay Another Day is THE greatest Xmas song EVER (even though it's got absolutely nothing to do with Christmas). With music artists like being financially set up for life off the back of writing one Christmas song it does beg the question - if you were a singer/songwriter why wouldn't you write a Christmas song? Who cares that there is a vaguely naff association with having a Christmas song out, I'd happily deal with that for a lifetime of royalty cheques a la Slade, Wizard, Jonah Louie, Maria Carey etc. and by doing nothing more than putting on some Christmas clobber in that video East 17 guaranteed themselves an annual slice of the festive financial pie - good work boys.

Welcome to the family mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here