Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Les/Gina/Kinky

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Ding Dong ! said:
Try a copper bracelet. That's what I wear....though I don't think I have arthritis.

I've tried them before. Also tried drugs that made my hair fall out. Grim.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Just a quick note to say that (although age is just a number), a 28 year old having a relationship with a 19 year old, was likely to produce similar results and, IMHO, is a little bit wrong.

ESPECIALLY because gina seems like your typical 19 year old gal.....i shall leave it at that.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
There was nothing typical about a gay boy and a young girl with lesbian tendencies:nono:

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Temporary Slim Bars said:
Just a quick note to say that (although age is just a number), a 28 year old having a relationship with a 19 year old, was likely to produce similar results and, IMHO, is a little bit wrong.

ESPECIALLY because gina seems like your typical 19 year old gal.....i shall leave it at that.

I would like to point out that I was probably actually more mature than Les was. He may even agree with that statement. I'm not your typical 19 year old either.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Temporary Slim Bars said:

Thats a bit harsh, didn't realise she was seeing some 28 year old as well.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ginadim said:
I would like to point out that I was probably actually more mature than Les was. He may even agree with that statement. I'm not your typical 19 year old either.

In ways.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I can remember being 19 and I can also remember being in my late 20's - its one of the biggest age differences I can think of - no matter what number you give your years....

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
ginadim said:
He may even agree with that statement. I'm not your typical 19 year old either.

Yeah you are! COMPLETE attention seeker for starters, likes older men...and a student.

No offence like.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here