Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Les/Gina/Kinky

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
What happened then ? Why have you split up after the big romance? I think there were rumours of you posting what happend after posting about how it happend. Tell all and put us out of our misery

PS - included Kinky as he appears to hijack every Les thread

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Have they split already?

So Les is single?

How about Gina?

Reckon they'd be up for a threesome?

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Yes, we have split up. I can't really give you any juicy details as there aren't any. Les and I are still friends though.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ginadim said:
Yes, we have split up. I can't really give you any juicy details as there aren't any. Les and I are still friends though.

BORING

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
readingstockport said:
F' me. You weren't together long enough to have any reason NOT to still be friends were you? It takes time to build up animosity in a relationship and you lasted a week or so.

2 weeks and a day actually. I might throw my drink on his face tomorrow, so I'll keep you posted on any developments.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ginadim said:
2 weeks and a day actually. I might throw my drink on his face tomorrow, so I'll keep you posted on any developments.
Fair dos. Bit of a waste mind.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Why do you all want kiss and tell? It's not as if Gina didn't keep us informed along the way! You lot just want EVERYTHING!! :lol: :blush:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ginadim said:
Not if I get the satisfation of you getting pieces of lemon in your eyes and watch you cry like a girl.

Surely cheaper just to boot me in the snards?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
ginadim said:
Not if I get the satisfation of you getting pieces of lemon in your eyes and watch you cry like a girl.

She has a point, Les*

*though you'll be quite safe, as of course, girls can't throw.**

**Only joking Gina, calm down.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
ginadim said:

No man is worthy of having a drink thrown over them, a drink can wash out, and you can always buy another....

When the disgraced gent goes to the little boys room, take your perfume out of your handbag and liberally spray his favourite coat, up and down and all over, its bit hard to remove and every time he wears his coat, he'll have the scent of you! Should either drive him mad, or back to your arms...;) :lol:

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
tedebear said:
No man is worthy of having a drink thrown over them, a drink can wash out, and you can always buy another....

When the disgraced gent goes to the little boys room, take your perfume out of your handbag and liberally spray his favourite coat, up and down and all over, its bit hard to remove and every time he wears his coat, he'll have the scent of you! Should either drive him mad, or back to your arms...;) :lol:

VERY good plan. And he does seem to go to the loo a lot.

Les, if you want me to kick you in the balls, then I'd happily do it.

I can't throw very well, that is true. My arms are really f***ed this morning.

Les dumped me :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here