Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
This isn't Leon Knight, FFS.
It's Gary Hart, taking the piss.

My first thought was bollocks, as I was expecting an IP address in Portugal, but then I dug a little deeper and found the IP address belonged to a laptop in Essex strapped to the front of a forklift truck and guess what,it was being remotely controlled by an IP address I traced to the Algarve:ohmy:

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
On the very outside chance that you are Leon Knight - sort yourself out son. You were a very good player, and by being a twat you've f*cked up your career. Admit you've got an attitude problem with everyone, and get help. It's not too late to have five good years, although which manager is going to take yet another chance on you I'm not too sure.

My own view is that Knight always thought he was up there with John Terry/Ledley King/Jermain Defoe and the other Senrab/Premier League boys, when clearly he wasn't. But you can still accept that and have a very good career in the Championship and League One.

ive never thought that ever im just me i speak my mind some players and managers love it some hate it thats the be and end of it all im at the happiest stage of my life right now i have 2 beautifull kids a lovely wife im happy which i didnt think was poss without football ive also been offered deals from league one clubs but the style of football they play is not for me and that is not being big headed i jus know the game now and me going into something that i know wont work will only be headache

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
If this is Leon Knight...

Hello Leon.

I for one LOVED you in a Brighton shirt. It has been a long time since I saw someone with such natural ability pull on the stripes.

I remember you being taken off at a home game (Wolves I think) and you reacted badly. McGhee turned to the South Stand and made a sort of 'handbags' gesture taking the piss out of you behind your back. I lost a lot of respect for McGhee that day.

I never understood the way McGhee seemed to essentially want to turn you into an old fashioned centre forward playing with his back to goal rather than the on the shoulder of the last defender mennace you were under Coppell.

Why do you think Coppell is the only manager to really get the best out of your obvious talents?

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
on a scale of 1 to 10, how funny is this?

Attachments

• leon knights.jpg
    leon knights.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 7,123

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
My first thought was bollocks, as I was expecting an IP address in Portugal, but then I dug a little deeper and found the IP address belonged to a laptop in Essex strapped to the front of a forklift truck and guess what,it was being remotely controlled by an IP address I traced to the Algarve:ohmy:
It's all part of Poyet's bonding schedule. But we go the extra mile now Gus is in charge.

"Eeh ladz, 'am sayin today we aah prank the fans back aa home"

I can picture all the players, Gus, Tano etc.. huddled round the laptop (with Harty in control) right now.

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
If this is Leon Knight...

Hello Leon.

I for one LOVED you in a Brighton shirt. It has been a long time since I saw someone with such natural ability pull on the stripes.

I remember you being taken off at a home game (Wolves I think) and you reacted badly. McGhee turned to the South Stand and made a sort of 'handbags' gesture taking the piss out of you behind your back. I lost a lot of respect for McGhee that day.

I never understood the way McGhee seemed to essentially want to turn you into an old fashioned centre forward playing with his back to goal rather than the on the shoulder of the last defender mennace you were under Coppell.

Why do you think Coppell is the only manager to really get the best out of your obvious talents?

thank you that made me smile
coppell had man to man skills he knows players he told me im gonna be gr8 for this club and boosted my confidence so much i thought i was gonna score every game ...... i remember before the rushden away game in the black kit before i went out he pulled me and said the net is your enemy hit it as hard as you can and i did .... jus lil things like that helped alot plus he managed one of my heros ian wright so i had and still have so much time for him hes a real top manager

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
It's all part of Poyet's bonding schedule. But we go the extra mile now Gus is in charge.

"Eeh ladz, 'am sayin today we aah prank the fans back aa home"

I can picture all the players, Gus, Tano etc.. huddled round the laptop (with Harty in control) right now.

i aint gonna take any pic or stuff like that email me or hit me on twitter @knightie82

Last edited by a moderator:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
What REALLY happened with you and Trevor Benjamin the night before we played Wycombe away?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I always felt it was a real shame Coppell left when he did. I think we would have become an established Championship side and you an established striker at that level had he stayed.

Another question for you - well a couple actually.

Did you had a training ground bust up with Richard Carpenter?

Did you slap Lee Trundle at Swansea?

Monty

Feb 21, 2008
Are you at least willing to answer a few questions to prove you are Leon Knight?
Every question you have answered could of been answered by a 12 year old. This will get very boring, very quickly unless you can prove yourself. Do that, and you might start to get a bit of respect from some brighton fans (obviously the reason your on here).

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010

lol alright pal
when i land back in the uk ill buy a pay as u go chip and post the number anyone can call me and see i this aint no prank

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here