Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I will always remember your goal in the play off final. I also enjoy your goal celebrations.

Good Luck Leon.

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Are you the 25+ goal man we have been looking for?

if any fans know me brighton fans know me the best and if the service is good i know ill score goals for brighton im not sure alot has been said and ive upset most if not all the brighton fans so you might have to find another man for that but good luck looking there very hard to find

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
i dont lie awake thinking anything i sleep well at night not many people know what goes on behind the scenes in football . oh yes i have grown up but like any human i slip up now and again but we will see if my career ends on a high

Leon - why is it ALWAYS everyone else's fault and at what age will you grow up and start taking responsibility for your actions?

How many clubs have to get rid of you before you realise perhaps it is PARTLY your fault....?

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
I will always remember your goal in the play off final. I also enjoy your goal celebrations.

Good Luck Leon.

thank you very much i think out of all the goals ive ever scored that was my best even tho it was a pen

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I'll never forget the free-kick you scored for us at the Wembley playoff final in 2003 to take us up to league 1. There were some very unhappy Luton Town fans on the way home I can tell you.

It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it now.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Leon Knight is on facebook and sent me a message saying he wanted to play in REMF 10. Is this still the case Leon ?.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Pringles?

10 pages

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If this is Leon lets be civil. He had a great season the season we went up and scored the goal at Cardiff. Lets not forget that.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
On the very outside chance that you are Leon Knight - sort yourself out son. You were a very good player, and by being a twat you've f*cked up your career. Admit you've got an attitude problem with everyone, and get help. It's not too late to have five good years, although which manager is going to take yet another chance on you I'm not too sure.

My own view is that Knight always thought he was up there with John Terry/Ledley King/Jermain Defoe and the other Senrab/Premier League boys, when clearly he wasn't. But you can still accept that and have a very good career in the Championship and League One.

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Leon - why is it ALWAYS everyone else's fault and at what age will you grow up and start taking responsibility for your actions?

How many clubs have to get rid of you before you realise perhaps it is PARTLY your fault....?

me speaking my mind is all im guilty of which i should not do cos i know its a no no in football .... swansea city fc what happened there ? rushden what happened there u might think you know what goes on with me but trust me you have no idea what so ever. and after swansea i jus fell out of love with the game ive been a myth for a few years.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Seems to me as if Leon has learnt from the mistakes he has made, but seems too little too late. Could have been playing at a much higher level right now if he had sorted his attitude out. So much talent wasted.
I highly doubt this is Leon, but if for some reason it is, good luck with finding a new club mate, and cheers for the play-off final :thumbsup:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
1) did you have a boner(or at least a semi) in that photo of you celebrating after having scored the play-off wining goal?

2)Where, or rather why, did it all go wrong?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
thank you very much i think out of all the goals ive ever scored that was my best even tho it was a pen

Don't take the criticism personally mate on here. They simply an't worth a wank. There is quite a few of us who appreciate what you have done. I judge you on the pitch and nothing else. People seem to think they know what goes on behind closed doors, it's like they work at the club.:lolol:

Ability wise you were a joy to watch,a real poacher in the box that we have missed.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Even if it isn't the real Leon my feelings won't change.

Leon... Explain your deepest inner thoughts when this happened?

Attachments

• Picture 192.jpg
    Picture 192.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 9,095

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here