Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon jeanne

number9

Jun 8, 2011
If it is a wind up, expect our optimistic posts above to be quoted on some thread elsewhere at some point, as examples of our gullibility.

ha ha i wish i was clever enough to come up with a wind up like this. I promise you its true. Just wait and see. I dont know if he will feature in any games over pre season as he still has to lose a bit of weight to be professional footballer fit but right now he is slogging his guts out so by the end of the summer he should be ready.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
hmmmmmm can't get my head around whether this is true or not, and even if it is, whether he will be up to championship standard

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Sounds like the Scipt for the Goal 4 movie (coming soon to a cinema near you).

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
ha ha i wish i was clever enough to come up with a wind up like this. I promise you its true. Just wait and see. I dont know if he will feature in any games over pre season as he still has to lose a bit of weight to be professional footballer fit but right now he is slogging his guts out so by the end of the summer he should be ready.

I know a personal trainer who could get him into shape very quickly, and has worked with Pro footballers in the past.

number9

Jun 8, 2011
I know a personal trainer who could get him into shape very quickly, and has worked with Pro footballers in the past.

Hes actually working with a PT now who has links with Brighton. He is doing a mini pre season based on Brighton's sessions so hopefully he will be up to speed by the time he arrives. Its a huge ask after not being involved in professional football for so long and initially fitness maybe an issue but once hes settled down im confident he will catch people's attention in training with his skill levels!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is Brighton a good place for someone with an addictive character?

number9

Jun 8, 2011
Is Brighton a good place for someone with an addictive character?

it cant be worse than Cardiff! He's been drug and alcohol free for two years now and rarely goes out. All he wants to do is get his head down and play football at a good level.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
For the life of me can't work out if this is true or not

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here