Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon jeanne

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
Couple of fun quotes from Cardiff fans around this

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=48414

"I have to apologise as I posted about this as well, but I am absolutely staggered they're only letting him go for a million and I am gutted we have missed out with this one. Imagine if Brighton manage to sort Leon Jeanne out as well? They'll have the best 2 wingers in the Championship imo."

"Fair play to Brighton. That's a fair transfer fee to pay for a team that has just been promoted.
Dark horses next season I think."

number9

Jun 8, 2011
How do you know so much number9 ?

I dont want to say too much but ive been told by various sources. Leon will 100% be at pre-season training and then the rest is up to him. He was regarded as a real talent and now he has to prove he still has it. It wont be easy but if he does get a contract you guys are in for a hell of a treat!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I've just had a read through the Cardiff thread, well what can I say, they are running out of superlatives for him! This could be a Diamond in the rough

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I dont want to say too much but ive been told by various sources. Leon will 100% be at pre-season training and then the rest is up to him. He was regarded as a real talent and now he has to prove he still has it. It wont be easy but if he does get a contract you guys are in for a hell of a treat!

I must admit I'd never heard of him until now, but from reading that CCFC thread they seem very complimentary about his raw talent as a young age. Let's see if he still has it in him. I was also heartened to see the fact that the Cardiff fans were looking forward to seeing us play in the Championship - if Gus can get in the right talent, playing his way, it could be something special.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I've just had a read through the Cardiff thread, well what can I say, they are running out of superlatives for him! This could be a Diamond in the rough

Not a clever wind up in the Gary Hart to Bristol City for 500k spoof then?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
With that back-story - major weight and addiction problems - he would have to be truly amazing to even get a trial... and why aren't Baadiff interested?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If it is a wind up, expect our optimistic posts above to be quoted on some thread elsewhere at some point, as examples of our gullibility.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Interesting. Judging by what Gus has said before about looking for not just talented players but ones with a sound personal life, this guy is going to really have got right back on the wagon to impress.

number9

Jun 8, 2011
With that back-story - major weight and addiction problems - he would have to be truly amazing to even get a trial... and why aren't Baadiff interested?

He was actually asked over the weekend if he would like to spend the summer with Cardiff but declined the opportunity. He wants a fresh start and is a huge fan of Gus Poyet. Leon knows a few people who have played for Gus and they cant speak highly enough of him. Leon thinks he could finally be the man to help him make the most of his ability

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
He was actually asked over the weekend if he would like to spend the summer with Cardiff but declined the opportunity. He wants a fresh start and is a huge fan of Gus Poyet. Leon knows a few people who have played for Gus and they cant speak highly enough of him. Leon thinks he could finally be the man to help him make the most of his ability

Is this going to made into a film or something? :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here