Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Britton

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Add him to the list #bhafc

Before this thread goes silly (5 pages based on your post!) can you confirm what you meant pls?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I concede defeat! Since he's been here he says he prefers 4-4-1-1 or 4-2-3-1 though. You can't argue that

You're right, I can't argue with that and the depressingly low goals return that those two systems produced. Hopefully we'll see a change in Philosophy and style from Mr Hughton as well as the change in playing staff.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
WOW - I'm impressed if he is on the radar. I hadn't seen that one coming.

I think they will step up the chase for Jamie Murphy in the coming days but there is absolutely nothing coming out at all on the transfer targets. Not even a tiny morsel in reply to correspondence.

Good, then other clubs may not know either......................................or maybe there just aren't anymore.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So this is based on nothing more than a speculative guess ? ???

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
He's playing for Swansea U21's tonight against Wrexham @ Landore (just along from the Liberty) perhaps one of our Welsh contingent could nip down there and ask him his intentions ....

Landore? Assuming they mean the Landore academy, which is in Plasmarl. Like saying you live in Hove when you mean Mile Oak :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here