Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Britton

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
A top defensive midfielder, still good enough for the Prem let alone in our division. However it doesn't matter I can't see him coming here, although it is a bolt out of the blue, so where has the Originator got the name from?

I'm guessing the OP has just thrown it out there in light of the news that Britton's not been included in Swansea's preseason tour. There's been a lot of paper talk about him looking to move on for regular football.

I'd be happy to bring him based on his ability. A very tidy player who doesn't give the ball away. It would leave us a little heavy in midfield though.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
It was on last night's local BBC news that despite two years left on his contract, he will be released.
They mentioned he was likely to go to the US

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Would be a coup. Great little player.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
YES PLEASE mister.

We have SO lacked the stability needed in that role since Bridcutt left.

Every time Rohan gets the ball in front of our back four i SHUDDER as he LOPES around. Sure he will win a header or punch a hole through a wall if needs be, but do I trust him to consistantly retain the ball and make the right pass 99% of the time? Nope.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We don't buy players who get talked about as targets

Oct 25, 2003
YES PLEASE mister.

We have SO lacked the stability needed in that role since Bridcutt left.

Every time Rohan gets the ball in front of our back four i SHUDDER as he LOPES around. Sure he will win a header or punch a hole through a wall if needs be, but do I trust him to consistantly retain the ball and make the right pass 99% of the time? Nope.

i think sometimes he gives the ball away on purpose just to get the pleasure of hunting down his opponent like a velociraptor in jurassic park

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
Not a great track record with players called "Leon" although Leon Knight did get us promotion

.....and then it all went wrong. Am not even going there with Best.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
A bit old and probably expensive, also, when he last left Swansea things didn't go well and he returned shortly after saying he couldn tplay anywhere else (according to the source of all knowledge Wiki) I would suggest it could be:

A gamble
Not true
We are going for it

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Great thumbs down [MENTION=17545]Arkwright[/MENTION] care to explain why? where would he exactly fit in, in our current team, unless we were planning on selling Ince etc?
Sorry new phone amended my mistake
Fingers too big for keyboard.
For what it's worth we don't need central midfielders

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don't imagine he'll come to us.

But I think he'd be a great signing for a Championship side. Super little player, and hugely popular with Swans fans.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
While he would be top notch I don't think he would fit in a hughton team especially any form of 4-4-2

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Stumpy Tim

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here