Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leo Ulloa is coming home

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
It could be nothing but I saw Ross McCormack skulking out of Laserzone on West Street a few minutes ago, he had a face like thunder and I chanced it and asked him what was wrong, he thrust his scorecard at me and it wasn't good, he came 4th out of 8!! Last seen kicking a bin over as he headed into Wetherspoons.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
If you are going to call people on 'not knowing the basics' at least try to get your facts right.

Crouch has started ZERO league matches for Stoke this season (and they are out of both cups), playing a TOTAL of 64 minutes, across 5 short substitute appearances, and scoring a grand total of ZERO goals.

Oohh we all bow down to your superior football knowledge ha ha ha

You must have a lot of spare time on your hands to have looked that up on the t' t'internet.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oohh we all bow down to your superior football knowledge ha ha ha

You must have a lot of spare time on your hands to have looked that up on the t' t'internet.

I had about three minutes spare. It wasn't very difficult.

I know SOME things. I tend to write stuff as FACT when I know about it, and not bother stating things as fact that I DON'T have a clue about.

Seems to be quite a good system.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Linked with Boro.

Would presumably need Leicester to get someone else in (Remy been mentioned) and Boro to NOT get Rhodes.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Think I'll get pizzed and wake up when it's over! Can't bear the intrigue, but take my hat off to BHA for their security. Somethings brewing I'm sure. Otherwise would not CH have popped up and said " disappointing, but that's it for this window". ???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Linked with Boro.

Would presumably need Leicester to get someone else in (Remy been mentioned) and Boro to NOT get Rhodes.

I'd cry if Leo went to Boro, Hull, Burnley, Derby or Wednesday.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Linked with Boro.

According to the BBC Rhodes deal is off, can't agree personal terms.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
If he cant agree personal terms with Boro... not sure he would with us, if we were interested, which we probably aren't due to the huge fee and personal terms....

£9m to buy but obviously a greedy #*d

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here