Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leo Ulloa is coming home

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Can't see us signing Murray and Ulloa. Imagine, a trio of legendary Albion strikers in the same squad to select from. Zamora, Murray and Ulloa!

May I ask why Murray is a legend?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Kit Napier coming back could shoot with both feet and cross the ball and take decent corners.:facepalm:
Anyone staninding outside he training ground making silly faces behind the Sky camera or is that only Premership grounds that happens.
:drama::fishing:

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
It would be Ulloa OR Murray, not both as both target men and we already have two of those. If Ulloa is a definite no then hopefully Murray later on this month.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Just saw Leo at Pease Pottage Services, buying a bottle of screenwash and one of those flourescent windscreen mitts. Heading south.

That's the spirit.
Just bumped into Jordan Rhodes at the 24 hour Asda. He had just brought a copy of the daily star and a 2 litre bottle of iron Brew. He asked me to help him programme the details of the Stadium into his sat nav.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Get off his back guys. I saw it on Twitter too so it's totally true and happening and true.

[tweet]694069474413121536[/tweet]

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Murray - Not coming
Ulloa - Not coming
Crouch - Not coming
Rhodes - Not coming

We won't sign anyone today of any ilk in the striking department , get over it.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Blimey people does anyone know the basic rules of signing players ?
We CANNOT sign Glenn Murray on a permanent basis as we would be his third club this season,
meaning the only way we can get him here is on a 93 day emergency loan

Jordan Rhodes IMHO overrated player always has been, would you really want our club to pay £13million for him ?
I know I wouldn't.

Peter Crouch starts for Stoke all the time and scores a fair few for them, who have they got to replace him then ?

Ulloa just can't see it especially if Vardy go walkies elsewhere, maybe loan but highly highly unlikely imho.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
From the BBC site this morning.

"Leicester are short in numbers in forward areas. I think they need to add at least one, possibly two; perhaps a number 10 and an out and out striker."

Why on earth would they lend anyone out?

Smoky McPot

May 12, 2009
My brother's cousin's father's best mate spoke to his electrician who daughter overheard a phonecall on the train say's Ulloa is coming...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Blimey people does anyone know the basic rules of signing players ?

Peter Crouch starts for Stoke all the time and scores a fair few for them, who have they got to replace him then ?

If you are going to call people on 'not knowing the basics' at least try to get your facts right.

Crouch has started ZERO league matches for Stoke this season (and they are out of both cups), playing a TOTAL of 64 minutes, across 5 short substitute appearances, and scoring a grand total of ZERO goals.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Jordan Rhodes IMHO overrated player always has been, would you really want our club to pay £13million for him ?
I know I wouldn't.

Ulloa just can't see it especially if Vardy go walkies elsewhere, maybe loan but highly highly unlikely imho.

Wouldn't say Rhodes is worth £13 million but wouldn't say he is overrated- his record speaks for itself.

& Crouch hasn't started a league game this season.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Crouch is 35. Would surely only be a loan, so no harm in it. He's a much better footballer than many perceive.

FWIW he has just moved house. To Surrey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here